sanhuiofficial.com

Best method for Sanhui translation?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Best method for Sanhui translation?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I mainly use an IPad 4 mini for all my browsing. Is there an app, different web site or trick to translate (into English) Sanhui 168 web pages? Is it just easier to use a full PC with Firefox or I.E.? Is there another vendor that carries all the options? I would really love to research their dolls more.

Or is it like a test/secret knock you have to pass in order to see beyond.....

0X
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

guitarpussy

Re: Best method for Sanhui translation?

Post by guitarpussy »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:I mainly use an IPad 4 mini for all my browsing. Is there an app, different web site or trick to translate (into English) Sanhui 168 web pages? Is it just easier to use a full PC with Firefox or I.E.? Is there another vendor that carries all the options? I would really love to research their dolls more.

Or is it like a test/secret knock you have to pass in order to see beyond.....

0X
try Baidu.com for translation. It's free, and all you have to do is copy and paste, pretty self explanatory.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Chrome auto-translates.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

You can shoot me an email and I can guide you through the jungle of information and options concerning Sanhui ;)

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

INFORMATIONS