sanhuiofficial.com

My Experiences with Ember (SH165)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Experiences with Ember (SH165)

Post by dollylamma »

Same thing happened to Nik . But I do not see it causing any major concerns.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I am sorry to hear about the broken wrist - this is already the second case this month. I will talk to Sanhui and push them to make some improvements on their next generation. But she is cute with that wrist-holder thingy :)
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

theiqf++, i plan to look into some sort of silicon glue + paint mixture. upon much closer inspection the slight tears inside corners of her mouth do look more than just the red layer of lipstick paint, but nothing that some maintenance steps will restore quite easily.. and i figured the application will also benefit to reinforce the area as well. to me, whatever bit of effort this might require is well worth the benefits.

george - thanks.. sanhui has reached out to me already and they will soon be advising me further on a solution. my guess is some sort of repair kit. her little wrist thingy does set her apart from all the other sh165's out there. 8)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi there. Seems there will be a do it yourself method out there once you get the kit for her in the mail
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

samara78 wrote:Hi there. Seems there will be a do it yourself method out there once you get the kit for her in the mail
hi samara78, yes.. sanhui replied back to my email and offer to send me a replacement joint and instructions.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Dude!!!! check you pm inbox
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

ErrorNull wrote:
samara78 wrote:Hi there. Seems there will be a do it yourself method out there once you get the kit for her in the mail
hi samara78, yes.. sanhui replied back to my email and offer to send me a replacement joint and instructions.
Good Luck with the wrist.. She is a cutie! Hope things work out well. Keep us posted please!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

BROKEN WRIST UPDATE:

I received several email responses from Kimi at Sanhui today (5/5/2016). In the latest response, Kimi is now offering what I feel are some good solutions that i'm happy about. Surely a huge factor in Sanhui's prompt response was George's ultimatum thread to Sanhui to make this right for my Ember as well as Gonestill77's Eve (SH145 - same issue).

Thank you George for your excellent consistent customer service... from pre-sales, to my purchase, and now at post-sales issues. Everyone who's looking to purchase a doll should have someone like George on their side. X/S dolls is a great example of how to look out for their customers. Keep watch as X/S begins manufacturing their own dolls. :thumbs_up: And thank you Kimi for your followup. Sanhui may be able to get past this concerning issue and negative image in no time.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Got confirmation today from Kimi that Ember's replacement body will be shipped out soon. Yep, Sanhui will be sending me a new body too. 8) Thank you Sanhui for standing behind your products in this way.. and thanks for demonstrating that to Gonestill77 too for his Eve. I'm glad to hear that sanhui will no longer ship out the skeletons with the weaker wrists. :thumbs_up:

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

ErrorNull wrote:Got confirmation today from Kimi that Ember's replacement body will be shipped out soon. Yep, Sanhui will be sending me a new body too. 8) Thank you Sanhui for standing behind your products in this way.. and thanks for demonstrating that to Gonestill77 too for his Eve. I'm glad to hear that sanhui will no longer ship out the skeletons with the weaker wrists. :thumbs_up:
Congratulations, buddy. :D That's great news that they took care of you. :thumbs_up:
Are you thinking about getting a new head too? :wink: The other one's are quite lovely as well as Ember.
Plus, it's hard to feel shitty with two babes in your bed! :lol!:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Good to hear man, glad it all worked out for you too.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

just wanted to share the two pics i took as i unpacked Ember's replacement body. this was back in early June. as you can see she was packaged nicely. thanks again kimi for your support. love my 165. on another note the 160 is quite nice too. but curious to find out what sanhui may be up to next. 8)
PhotoGrid_1469915821335.jpg
PhotoGrid_1469915821335.jpg (440.44 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
PhotoGrid_1469915893184.jpg
PhotoGrid_1469915893184.jpg (284.36 KiB) Viewed 1964 times

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

ErrorNull wrote:just wanted to share the two pics i took as i unpacked Ember's replacement body. this was back in early June. as you can see she was packaged nicely. thanks again kimi for your support. love my 165. on another note the 160 is quite nice too. but curious to find out what sanhui may be up to next. 8)
PhotoGrid_1469915821335.jpg
PhotoGrid_1469915893184.jpg
Great! Can't wait for more pics!
Hey, did you get a new face? :?: Will we get to see the 2 bodies together soon?
Good job to Sanhui for making this right. :)
With all their success I hope to see more stuff coming out too.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Naa.. i never got a new face. It's a combination of being busy, laziness and my monies prioritized elsewhere these last several months. The main face for the SH160 looked great for a while, then one or two others from WM (if I remember correctly) have caught my eye. And then we got that whole thing with George's awesome head designs for the near future at X/S Dolls and his head contest ( http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=73626 ), eye movement upgrades and cross compatibility and I may just hold out for.. so lots of cool doll stuff still going on in TDF!

Actualy eye movement upgrades already avail by Sanhui - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 79&start=0

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

ErrorNull wrote:Naa.. i never got a new face. It's a combination of being busy, laziness and my monies prioritized elsewhere these last several months. The main face for the SH160 looked great for a while, then one or two others from WM (if I remember correctly) have caught my eye. And then we got that whole thing with George's awesome head designs for the near future at X/S Dolls and his head contest ( http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=73626 ), eye movement upgrades and cross compatibility and I may just hold out for.. so lots of cool doll stuff still going on in TDF!

Actualy eye movement upgrades already avail by Sanhui - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 79&start=0
Yeah some stuff is taking longer than expected. Things improve rapidly though.
I ended up getting a WM face for my 165 body. I had the makeup done custom by Miracle. You have to use and adapter, but the WM heads match the Sanhui bodies pretty well.

You can see more about it here:

INFORMATIONS