sanhuiofficial.com

Whats the default soft breasts, air or gel?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Slamjut

Whats the default soft breasts, air or gel?

Post by Slamjut »

I just want to have this verified before I start poking the needle in her nipples. I was told if they are gel filled, you shouldn't use air to refill them. But I'm not 100%, I chose "Soft Breasts" from my vendor, Sexdollcanada. It's the same on the Sanhui site, there's no indication on whether they're air or gel filled. I'm assuming it's air because that what it feels like and I don't see how gel filled breasts can deflate unless they leak gel into the body?

EDIT: Just adding screenshots from my vendor and Sanhui
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 9.13.04 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 9.13.04 AM.png (182.74 KiB) Viewed 388 times
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 9.11.27 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 9.11.27 AM.png (662.42 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Whats the default soft breasts, air or gel?

Post by Nouchi »

Gel breast and yes they do "deflate".
You can check Mishka's video on Youtube "Repairing Deflated Silicone Doll Breasts":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MZwzkNmYWXY
:glou:

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Nouchi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:11 am Gel breast and yes they do "deflate".
You can check Mishka's video on Youtube "Repairing Deflated Silicone Doll Breasts":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MZwzkNmYWXY
:glou:
Thanks for the response and the link. I guess considering how it's a $3,500 product (at least it was for me), I should probably wait for Mike to respond to my email unless someone can point me to a source where it explicitly says "Sanhui D cup soft breasts from 2022 are gel filled, not hollow".

Also in the video, Mishka says to use an 8 gauge needle which he didn't have at the time of recording. Isn't that like 4mm wide? I don't see how that kind of hole will self heal.

Meowmix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Meowmix »

Gel filled is best especially for silicone and it's becoming more and more the default over time

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Slamjut wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:50 am
Thanks for the response and the link. I guess considering how it's a $3,500 product (at least it was for me), I should probably wait for Mike to respond to my email unless someone can point me to a source where it explicitly says "Sanhui D cup soft breasts from 2022 are gel filled, not hollow".

Also in the video, Mishka says to use an 8 gauge needle which he didn't have at the time of recording. Isn't that like 4mm wide? I don't see how that kind of hole will self heal.
You should definitely wait for Mike's reply before attempting anyting, he"ll probably send you some material & instructions.

As for the needle, if you ever need it, you can send a pm to Mishka.

https://www.sanhuiofficial.com/faq.html

Sans-titre-3.jpg
Sans-titre-3.jpg (128.43 KiB) Viewed 282 times

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

UPDATE, Mike from Sanhui got back to me:

"It's Gel filled breasts, if you plan to repair the deflated breasts, you'll have to get the tools from us, I don't think you can get them somewhere else. :("

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Thanks for the response Nouchi, I appreciate it!
Nouchi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:18 am
Slamjut wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:50 am

You should definitely wait for Mike's reply before attempting anyting, he"ll probably send you some material & instructions.

As for the needle, if you ever need it, you can send a pm to Mishka.

https://www.sanhuiofficial.com/faq.html

Sans-titre-3.jpg

INFORMATIONS