sanhuiofficial.com

New Agile Eyes Feature

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

New Agile Eyes Feature

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

Our new agile eyes feature is now available. Please check the link below for more information.
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-new-agile-eyes.html

Mike.
Attachments
sanhui-silicone-sex-dolls-pic-2.jpg
sanhui-silicone-sex-dolls-pic-2.jpg (509.25 KiB) Viewed 156 times

carbohvdrates

Re: New Agile Eyes Feature

Post by carbohvdrates »

This is sincerely, genuinely, one of the coolest things I've seen in terms of doll innovation in a while. I can't even begin to know how this was done. That video felt like wizardry. Incredibly impressive. This is the kind of stuff we've all been waiting for.

That being said, at risk of sounding like a standard complaining Westerner;

Now please make realistic diverse face models that look older than 21 years old. You have the technology. You have the power. Combined with your robust AIO, it could dominate the space.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

It's nice to see a developer focusing on articulating the face of our dolls. This is long overdue. Thankyou for pursuing this feature.

TobyToby

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Excellent! Often requested and long overdue!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I have been holding off on my next doll purchase for the first brand to bring about this feature. You have my attention!

Is this feature for all heads or only the one in the clip?

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

This is a very promising new feature! I imagine it's tough to get the posing right, but rewarding when it looks good. Hope to see more manufacturers try this, or other features like closable eye lids.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Awesomeness!!!

INFORMATIONS