sanhuiofficial.com

Moving Jaw: Is it worth it?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Slamjut

Moving Jaw: Is it worth it?

Post by Slamjut »

I'm thinking of getting a head with the moving jaw, just checking on some of the members who have one. Is it worth the upgrade?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Moving Jaw: Is it worth it?

Post by Dollicious2 »

Slamjut wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:21 pm I'm thinking of getting a head with the moving jaw, just checking on some of the members who have one. Is it worth the upgrade?
You mean to say oral cavity mouth or actually moving jaw?
I've never heard of a moving jaw head.
There's Gynoid Tech and Abyss Creations doing robot heads but besides that no known jaw movement heads.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

they call it "Moaning" one Irontech doll has it, I wonder any reviews on this feature
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I have two hinged/movable jaws heads - one Sanhui, and one other manufacturer

I have to say, they provide a much different feeling/more realistic experience than the standard oral heads - I think in part due to the necessary jawline? So even maneuvering the head feels better than just the normal heads I've had (all of which I have since gotten rid of)

Like, it's to the point where I refuse to purchase new heads without that feature (so, unfortunately/fortunately, I haven't made any purchases in a while!)

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

This post shows the full range of movable mouth (jaw). I don't have a Sanhui, but I would definitely select this feature.
viewtopic.php?t=151196

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Dollicious2 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:23 pm
Slamjut wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:21 pm I'm thinking of getting a head with the moving jaw, just checking on some of the members who have one. Is it worth the upgrade?
You mean to say oral cavity mouth or actually moving jaw?
I've never heard of a moving jaw head.
There's Gynoid Tech and Abyss Creations doing robot heads but besides that no known jaw movement heads.
It's the moveable jaw, not "moving".

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

manobon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:10 pm I have two hinged/movable jaws heads - one Sanhui, and one other manufacturer

I have to say, they provide a much different feeling/more realistic experience than the standard oral heads - I think in part due to the necessary jawline? So even maneuvering the head feels better than just the normal heads I've had (all of which I have since gotten rid of)

Like, it's to the point where I refuse to purchase new heads without that feature (so, unfortunately/fortunately, I haven't made any purchases in a while!)
Thanks!

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Chompers wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:52 am This post shows the full range of movable mouth (jaw). I don't have a Sanhui, but I would definitely select this feature.
viewtopic.php?t=151196
I remember this thread, there are other videos demonstrating the functionality.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

manobon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:10 pm I have two hinged/movable jaws heads - one Sanhui, and one other manufacturer

thanks! i believe you
it should be a standard soon
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Absolutely love mine. I wish more could do it. It gives more options for pictures.

INFORMATIONS