sanhuiofficial.com

Movement range of my new Sanhui 165

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ErrorNull

Re: Movement range of my new Sanhui 165

Post by ErrorNull »

thanks everyone for checking out my thread. i'm glad it's informative.. that was my goal since there's not much of that info provided by the manufacturers.
Obin wrote:This is a fun and informative thread, and the photos are fun.
Please see this thread. It's an important follow up.
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=71912
This, of course, is a response to this photo.
And yes Obin, we need to get the word out that on the SH165 (and I suppose all Sanhui dolls) to NOT attempt horizontal movement of the wrist like how I did! In my defense, that wrist movement direction was not stiff and was not forced.. and carefully felt like a movement direction possible as I proceeded with the experimentation. Even though I learned after the fact, I'm glad Sanhui was able to clarify this eventually. I still recommend this doll. :thumbs_up:

Also it is my understanding that all SH165 models manufactured after Ember now have reinforced wrist joints! But, just in case I'd still avoid that type of wrist movement.

Virgin_Doll - I don't have much trouble standing Ember up on her feet - but I only do so when she has her shoes on. Check out the pics near to bottom of this thread: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=15 . As with most silicone dolls, the heels are still squishy underneath the feet bones/plates and so I wouldn't stand up the doll (even with shoes on) for more than like an hour at a time to allow the silicone to bounce back.

INFORMATIONS