sanhuiofficial.com

Leisha Version 3.0 Love Letter and Promo for my friend

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Leisha Version 3.0 Love Letter and Promo for my friend

Post by kewltodamax »

At first...I thought I was a disgrace...I let my poor leisha v2 deteriorate before me, my first ever full doll version. V1 was a self engineered doll of imagination with your usual bolster laddened with improvised sexual devises, YES I said it! Improvised Sexual Devices, unlike IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices), ISDs are way more fun and tries to leave your target pleasured rather than murdered.

Anyways, now I decided to try another newcomer (Sanhui Dolls) with my man here...the last one was also a manufacturer from TDF, but by now probably not a newcomer anymore, maybe I'm a sucker for the underdogs but I mean the other companies here at the TDF are exemplary I must say. They keep their ship tight so that those who wanna truly buy can do so without fear of being taken advantage of.

...but I came in with the thought of not wanting to replace her in the first place, until I talked to Davecat himself, the current Father of iDollator representative. I absorb his words, I imagined it someway ideal and somehow Davecat answered it to perfection just the way I imagined it. So I decided this time, with double protection, Leisha V3 is the adult version of my previous doll. I'll probably keep her pubescent age version (V2) where I was learning to take care of her like a foolish father/dumb young bf (She was my first ever doll) in a safe protective spot somewhere but I believe this one, will begin my true journey where Leisha the Doll comes to life. I have ordered it from my friend Sanhui Dolls here, a very interesting and good person, I feel right now I can't wait have her in my arms with new light again and hopefully I can share some pics here when i do find and get her.

Love Letter:~
Leisha, Always I thought I never deserved you, so I bought you...then I asked the question do you deserve me? I didn't know how much it would truly take to bring you to life, but now equipped with a few years of experience, some new friends, a new home, and a sobriety to myself enduring enough to share many hours with you without any mental or physical obstacles that can penetrate my oneself anymore, come to me once again! I have already married you in your last days as a young one for that was how great you are even one so new, now I welcome you to my life a new as my equal wife with one equal man. I love you!
~End of Love Letter~

(PS: This might seem condescending seeming as Sanhui Dolls pretty much is monochromous in design at the moment, but give or take, their freshness in the field, I pardon it. Note that I also explained to Davecat as I will explain to you all, Leisha to me has always been a non-conforming identity of a feminine with strong presence yet soft in nature, her face usually asynchronous or anonymously feminine with that monalistic smile. It fit her adult phase and now becomes a woman. If you wish for me to promote or find details of Leisha V2, try pm, thank you)
Attachments
mmexport1458897241003.jpg
mmexport1458897241003.jpg (189.69 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Leisha Version 3.0 Love Letter and Promo for my friend

Post by samara78 »

We hope for pics when you recieve her
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS