sanhuiofficial.com

Time to introduce myself

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Beautifuldoll+2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Time to introduce myself

Post by Beautifuldoll+2 »

Welcome Kimi! That was a very lovely and informative introduction :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME!

It's been a real pleasure to see Samurai's photos of his 165 on the Scottish island and in its entry into larger dolls you're working for a winning company. It will be really interesting to see your 160 when she comes forward and then it will be very difficult to start to choose between at least three contenders for attention in the 160 size from three different manufacturers.

Best wishes and all encouragement,

Harem

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

great to read your history and thanks for sharing kimi. it is always a good thing to see this level of participation with your customers and community. sanhui is my first doll and most likely will not be my last. as with haremlover, i am keeping my eye on this 160. i cannot afford another doll right now so please don't make it too perfect. i may not have the self control...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Welcome Kimi.. Sanhui and BD are partners for long time! Appreciate sanhui effort making beautiful dolls.
Joy
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hey guys,

After working for Sanhui for such a long time, I think it's time to introduce myself to you.
My first name is Kimi, last name is Cheung, of course I am from China. I am one of the Sanhui Sex Dolls core team now, it's really a big honor for me to be part of the it. We have so much fun together, and also being together with so many beautiful dolls everyday is like living in the haven, a dream finally come true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Hey Kimi,
It's been great to have you posting here. Don't hesitate to share more about yourself and the people you work with. :)
It truly must be heaven to be at the Sanhui factory with all those beauties! It would be hard for me to resist the temptation to feel and nuzzle every bosom and buttocks! :razz: I have to put a sheet over my doll to get any work done!

The Netherlands is such a beautiful place. :thumbs_up: I always think how great it would be to have an apartment there. You lucky dog! Next time I go I will buy my doll some lingerie from the agent provocateur store. My Sanhui doll makes me very happy. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

beautifuldolls wrote:Welcome Kimi.. Sanhui and BD are partners for long time! Appreciate sanhui effort making beautiful dolls.
Joy
Thanks!!!!!!!
:glou:

Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

TheIQF++ wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:Hey guys,

After working for Sanhui for such a long time, I think it's time to introduce myself to you.
My first name is Kimi, last name is Cheung, of course I am from China. I am one of the Sanhui Sex Dolls core team now, it's really a big honor for me to be part of the it. We have so much fun together, and also being together with so many beautiful dolls everyday is like living in the haven, a dream finally come true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Kimi,
It's been great to have you posting here. Don't hesitate to share more about yourself and the people you work with. :)
It truly must be heaven to be at the Sanhui factory with all those beauties! It would be hard for me to resist the temptation to feel and nuzzle every bosom and buttocks! :razz: I have to put a sheet over my doll to get any work done!

The Netherlands is such a beautiful place. :thumbs_up: I always think how great it would be to have an apartment there. You lucky dog! Next time I go I will buy my doll some lingerie from the agent provocateur store. My Sanhui doll makes me very happy. :)
Hey man,

I am so glad to hear that, please continue to support Sanhui, you have no idea how hard we have been working everyday. haha.

Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

A humongous (very large) Image Kimi Totally love my 165 . Well whats not to love about this doll she is so photogenic and such a poser, she just loves the camera. :mrgreen:
DSC00021.JPG
DSC00021.JPG (549.77 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Wishing you ever success in your bussiness. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sam... :glou:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Samurai wrote:A humongous (very large) Image Kimi Totally love my 165 . Well whats not to love about this doll she is so photogenic and such a poser, she just loves the camera. :mrgreen:
The attachment DSC00021.JPG is no longer available
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Wishing you ever success in your bussiness. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sam... :glou:
Hey there,

As long as we are talking about 165cm, let me show you some photos of my exclusive 165. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
She is just so lovely, I also love her.

Attachments
IMG_2541.jpg
IMG_2541.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1316 times
IMG_2542.jpg
IMG_2542.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1316 times
IMG_2567.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1316 times
IMG_2511.jpg
IMG_2511.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1316 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Nice girl there Kimi '

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! She's lovely.

The greatest advert for a manufacturer is enthusiasm. Not simply a matter of a sales target to be achieved, but genuine enthusiasm and it's wonderful to see. It means that the company is manufacturing for the love of what they're manufacturing and have an in-house product appreciation and improvement department . . .

Very impressive.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

haremlover wrote:WOW! She's lovely.

The greatest advert for a manufacturer is enthusiasm. Not simply a matter of a sales target to be achieved, but genuine enthusiasm and it's wonderful to see. It means that the company is manufacturing for the love of what they're manufacturing and have an in-house product appreciation and improvement department . . .

Very impressive.

Best wishes

Harem
It's really nice to know that there're people out there understanding us, thanks man!

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Samurai wrote: Image
WOW... the sunlight kisses every angelic curve...
Her thigh muscles too. 8O
She is rocking those jeans, my friend.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hey there,

As long as we are talking about 165cm, let me show you some photos of my exclusive 165. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
She is just so lovely, I also love her.

Is there a special feature that makes her exclusive?
She is a real peach! :D
Must be a joy to have beside you.

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

My man kimi, what can i say. Never met a person like him in my life but like him, i have been thrown out of my home country but unlike him, i was lucky enough to be well versed in english. I learned another culture in indi and many others while in my home country but this dude, kimi is a young fast tracker as fast as kimi raikkonnen himself. Best realise this guy has learnt global thinking and not your average promoter/marketer/seller, this guy is new age when You deal with him, you are dealing with an entrepeneur here. He'll get it it for you like a tiger to their prey, friendly, understanding, professional and wise with wisdom in the politics of business, this guy is no more marketer in my view, he became my friend. Something few marketers can achieve in mere days. Good luck with our business and to yours my friend, Cheers!

INFORMATIONS