sanhuiofficial.com

Time to introduce myself

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Time to introduce myself

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

After working for Sanhui for such a long time, I think it's time to introduce myself to you.
My first name is Kimi, last name is Cheung, of course I am from China. I am one of the Sanhui Sex Dolls core team now, it's really a big honor for me to be part of the it. We have so much fun together, and also being together with so many beautiful dolls everyday is like living in the haven, a dream finally come true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I used to work for HUAWEI company, I think some of you should have heard of it, it began to make its own cell phones about 4 years ago, and now it's doing pretty well now. Recently it signed Messi to become its new spokesperson, it's a big step for them. During my time in HUAWEI, I have been to HongKong and Europe or business trips. The three months I spent in Europe(mainly in the Hague, Netherlands) really helps me to understand this world better, I love the people there, they offered their help to me generously to help me find my apartment on my first night in the Netherlands. Also the relationship between the people and the nature is also impressive. I make friends with some people there, they are so nice to me, they taught me how to speak better English and live a better life, I will try my best to go back, and visit them again. I also visited German, Belgium, and some other countries during the trip, I love Europe, I have to say. :D

Sanhui for me is like another dream comes true, during my trip in Europe, I became more sure about something deep in my heart. I have always loved English, and I spend quite a lot of time learning it when I was still working for HUAWEI. It's so amazing when I found out that I could use it to communicate with people from different parts of the world, learn new things from them, sharing the funny things, I'm loving' it!! Working for HUAWEI is more like being trained, you have to obey the orders from your managers, you have to work late even for no reason sometimes, just because everybody else is doing that, you become not creative, that's one thing you have to pay a lot of attention to. Now I am happy, I can talk to people in different countries, use my mind to create some good ideas, making money and learning new things at the same time. I think clients for me is not only the ones who buy things from you, I want to be friends with them, I get something they need, the information they want, I am so glad to share these them with them, and hopefully they can tell me something about them too.

Finally, about Sanhui, I think it's a wonderful company, the people are good, everyone shares the same goal, that's the thing I love most. We began to sell on Amazon a few months ago, why Amazon? Because it's safe and international, we are doing pretty well on Amazon now, hope it can last. Any question about Sanhui, please let me know, I will try my best to offer the best question, some of may be shy to contact me, but it's totally fine, I love talking with people, and I get a lot of patience, that's that I learned in HUAWEI.

That's pretty much what I wanna say, have a nice day, guys!!!!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Time to introduce myself

Post by rubyfan »

Great introduction, thank you Kimi! :glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

rubyfan wrote:Great introduction, thank you Kimi! :glou:
Thanks!
:glou:
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Hello Kimi

It is good to hear more about you.
Again welcome. Since you have arrived you have been very helpful, and informative.

Here at TDF we are a small community. Relationships are very important in establishing trust esp with new vendors and manufacturers. You are off to a good start.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dollylamma wrote:Hello Kimi

It is good to hear more about you.
Again welcome. Since you have arrived you have been very helpful, and informative.

Here at TDF we are a small community. Relationships are very important in establishing trust esp with new vendors and manufacturers. You are off to a good start.
Thanks man, this is also what I want to achieve, everyone has his own story, and now I begin to share mine with you guys, I love that feeling. It's really amazing to be part of this community, the people here are nice, I love you guys.
I will continue to answer the questions as long as I know the answers, if not, I will try my best to figure them out. I am still learning English, really want it to become better, so I will need to learn from you guys too, hahahaha.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Let's work together to make this community a better place!!!!

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Although you´ve been around for some time...
and because this is your introduction...I wish you Welcome, Kimi!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hello, Kimi
Very impressive!
we are now team member, so let us be hand in hand..to serve doll lovers with our true heart!
there is a song called: true heart hero,
Yes,we are true heart hero and heroine..
Do you agree with me?

Cheers
gan Bei,

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Hi Kimi,

Very nice knowing you. I'm one of the Hong Kong guys on the forum. If you ever come to HK again, call us out for a drink or something.

I've been hooked on SanHui's doll since I first saw the 60cm model. I was even more hooked when I saw the 145 at Adult Expo. You might already know me as the guy who like smaller chests and I can also tell you that I am a face person. One look at 145's face and I almost decided to buy her even she has a big chest. I really look forward to a Sanhui doll with A or B cup body. And I'm saving up my money or that to happen.

Cheers,

DD.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

sture wrote:Although you´ve been around for some time...
and because this is your introduction...I wish you Welcome, Kimi!
Thanks, love your avatar by the way.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dolls-castle wrote:Hello, Kimi
Very impressive!
we are now team member, so let us be hand in hand..to serve doll lovers with our true heart!
there is a song called: true heart hero,
Yes,we are true heart hero and heroine..
Do you agree with me?

Cheers
gan Bei,

Miracle
Hey Miracle,

Yes, I totally agree with you, I know that it takes time to win the reputation from the clients, but if we insist on trying our best to offer the best service we can give, I think we will succeed someday, and I believe that day will not be far away from now.
I love your website and your team, that's the reason why we choose you at the first place. I think with what you guys have right now, you can sell Sanhui dolls in no time, Just Do It, my friend!!!!!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

DDdioxine wrote:Hi Kimi,

Very nice knowing you. I'm one of the Hong Kong guys on the forum. If you ever come to HK again, call us out for a drink or something.

I've been hooked on SanHui's doll since I first saw the 60cm model. I was even more hooked when I saw the 145 at Adult Expo. You might already know me as the guy who like smaller chests and I can also tell you that I am a face person. One look at 145's face and I almost decided to buy her even she has a big chest. I really look forward to a Sanhui doll with A or B cup body. And I'm saving up my money or that to happen.

Cheers,

DD.
Yes, I do remember you my friend. I have always loved HongKong, a really wonderful city, I have visited it several times by myself, the Victoria Harbor, the Center, etc. They are all wonderful places, and the Cheung Chau Island is one of my favorite, so different from the city center,but still amazing. It's such a big pity that I can't speak Cantonese, it should be fun to be able to speak that. I still remember I asked the price of a old lady's handmade craft in HK, she spoke Cantonese, the price was like 168 HongKong Dollar, because I couldn't understand her a hundred percent, so I was like "8 yuan? you sure? that cheap?", I only caught the number eight :mrgreen: , it took us quite a while to understand each other, quite funny.
I am so glad that you visited us at the Adult Expo. We will try to make more different dolls to satisfy the appetite of different people, don't worry.
Again and again, thanks for you support, really appreciate that!!!!
:glou: :glou:

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Yes, I do remember you my friend. I have always loved HongKong, a really wonderful city, I have visited it several times by myself, the Victoria Harbor, the Center, etc. They are all wonderful places, and the Cheung Chau Island is one of my favorite, so different from the city center,but still amazing. It's such a big pity that I can't speak Cantonese, it should be fun to be able to speak that. I still remember I asked the price of a old lady's handmade craft in HK, she spoke Cantonese, the price was like 168 HongKong Dollar, because I couldn't understand her a hundred percent, so I was like "8 yuan? you sure? that cheap?", I only caught the number eight :mrgreen: , it took us quite a while to understand each other, quite funny.
I am so glad that you visited us at the Adult Expo. We will try to make more different dolls to satisfy the appetite of different people, don't worry.

Well, I speak English, Putonghua and of course Cantonese, so we should have no 168 vs 8 issue. :D
If you are attending the Expo again, count me in to visit.

DD.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

DDdioxine wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:

Well, I speak English, Putonghua and of course Cantonese, so we should have no 168 vs 8 issue. :D
If you are attending the Expo again, count me in to visit.

DD.
Sure I will, I will also ask my manager to provide you with a free entrance if we will go for the Expo this year.( I remember that if you are not one of the manufacturer team you have to pay to enter, right? )
Also, I am glad to know you, have a nice weekend my friend!!

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Sure I will, I will also ask my manager to provide you with a free entrance if we will go for the Expo this year.( I remember that if you are not one of the manufacturer team you have to pay to enter, right? )
Well, if I remember to register in advance then I might get free entry. But if you can provide free entrance then even better (may be some free gifts too? :twisted: ).

Glad to know you too. Have a nice weekend!!

DD.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

DDdioxine wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
Well, if I remember to register in advance then I might get free entry. But if you can provide free entrance then even better (may be some free gifts too? :twisted: ).

Glad to know you too. Have a nice weekend!!

DD.

Haha, sure, I guess see you then, my friend.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS