sanhuiofficial.com

Time to introduce myself

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Time to introduce myself

Post by Sanhui Doll »

kewltodamax wrote:My man kimi, what can i say. Never met a person like him in my life but like him, i have been thrown out of my home country but unlike him, i was lucky enough to be well versed in english. I learned another culture in indi and many others while in my home country but this dude, kimi is a young fast tracker as fast as kimi raikkonnen himself. Best realise this guy has learnt global thinking and not your average promoter/marketer/seller, this guy is new age when You deal with him, you are dealing with an entrepeneur here. He'll get it it for you like a tiger to their prey, friendly, understanding, professional and wise with wisdom in the politics of business, this guy is no more marketer in my view, he became my friend. Something few marketers can achieve in mere days. Good luck with our business and to yours my friend, Cheers!
Hey man,

I don't know what to say, I also have never met someone who is so knowledgable, so wise and understands me so well. I am so glad that we can make this deal, I know I need to make some money to survive, but with you I earn so much more besides money, you do expand my horizons, it's so important for a young man like me. If I get a chance to go to your country in the future, I will definitely hang out with you, grab a beer or something, this will be really awesome.

And like I said before, I don't want to make work become a burden for me, something that I "have to" do, I want to make it something I "want to" do, something I can enjoy everyday. You just make this easier, I really enjoy communicating with you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good luck with your life, if you need me, I will always be here. To friendship!!!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I understand that Miracle Lee at Dolls Castle has teamed up with you also. She's impressed many who have come across her likewise and it's great to see expertise, enthusiasm and honour amongst people whose business is not only merely that.

With your planned 160, the choice between Sanhui and the two other manufacturers making 160 size silicone dolls will become very exciting and can only increase the desire, popularity and takeup of toy ladies for all the benefits they bring.

Best wishes

Harem

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

haremlover wrote:I understand that Miracle Lee at Dolls Castle has teamed up with you also. She's impressed many who have come across her likewise and it's great to see expertise, enthusiasm and honour amongst people whose business is not only merely that.

With your planned 160, the choice between Sanhui and the two other manufacturers making 160 size silicone dolls will become very exciting and can only increase the desire, popularity and takeup of toy ladies for all the benefits they bring.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks, and yes Miracle Lee has teamed up with us now, she is quite professional.

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

francisco gerard

Post by francisco gerard »

hi,kimi,i want to know,your 102cm doll ; the price,functions( oral,anal;vaginal?)because your website is in chinese thanks too much

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

francisco gerard wrote:hi,kimi,i want to know,your 102cm doll ; the price,functions( oral,anal;vaginal?)because your website is in chinese thanks too much
Sure. :D

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

francisco gerard wrote:hi,kimi,i want to know,your 102cm doll ; the price,functions( oral,anal;vaginal?)because your website is in chinese thanks too much
The 102 only has one head, and the 100 has 2 kinds of head, but they are replaceable actually, so if you want to get a 102, it's also ok to get the head from the 100, let me show you: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Face of 102cm
Face of 102cm
4U}MP$IR%~0G1T$$LWY67YO.png (858.1 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Face of 102cm
Face of 102cm
@EBJT1B9T(6(G[O]Z_2@MVL.jpg (44.34 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
102cm
102cm
KZ)U6G7@KJQK%%4`@MHWAQK.jpg (602.77 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
102cm
102cm
7[0X3P{CA14G%O@@{]K5NH6.jpg (501.46 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
102cm
102cm
4%CGOFY$CP}4Y61TMJZ$7OK.jpg (800.07 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Face #1 of 100
Face #1 of 100
IMG_1433.JPG (78.84 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Face #1 of 100
Face #1 of 100
IMG_2370.jpg (110.14 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Face #2 of 100
Face #2 of 100
IMG_2107_副本.jpg (167.11 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Face #2 of 100
Face #2 of 100
IMG_2108_Fotor.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1445 times
100cm
100cm
IMG_2208_fotor.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1445 times

INFORMATIONS