sanhuiofficial.com

Will Sanhui be upgrading thier skeleton?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Will Sanhui be upgrading thier skeleton?

Post by DarkOne »

Hi. I own a sanhui 80cm and been quite fond of it. However after 11 months of light use as my 2nd doll, the left hip has started creaking when moved, much like the neck did before it snapped (Since repaired). As such I am rather fearful for the skeletons lifetime.

I am wondering when Sanhui will be following the trend of several other doll manufactures and switching to a proper hinged skeleton for *ALL* major body joints?

I know Sanhui has since upgraded the neck in dolls from the wire neck mine had to a much better hinge design, so when will the rest of the doll follow suit?

I ask because now 2 doll manufactures are offering 80cm~ sized dolls with full hinge based skeletons, both using custom plastic injection molded parts, and I don't think Sanhui wants to be left behind.

You have some of the nicest faces, but those only go so far if the body can't survive a year of light use without skeleton failures.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Will Sanhui be upgrading thier skeleton?

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey,

How are you? About this issue, I need to ask you another question, sanhui doesn't have any doll in the size of 80cm, are you sure it's a sanhui doll?

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hey,

How are you? About this issue, I need to ask you another question, sanhui doesn't have any doll in the size of 80cm, are you sure it's a sanhui doll?

88cm sorry, I usually just round it to 80cm. Clearly says "SANHUI" in huge letters on the back of the head so yes Id say its a Sanhui.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

DarkOne wrote:

88cm sorry, I usually just round it to 80cm. Clearly says "SANHUI" in huge letters on the back of the head so yes Id say its a Sanhui.
Oh, yes, we do have dolls in the size of 88cm, and we have updated the skeleton a few months ago, so I think this kind of thing will not happen again. Also for the old skeleton, the possibility of this phenomena is also quite rare, so I am really sorry that it does happen to your doll.

Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
DarkOne wrote:

Oh, yes, we do have dolls in the size of 88cm, and we have updated the skeleton a few months ago, so I think this kind of thing will not happen again. Also for the old skeleton, the possibility of this phenomena is also quite rare, so I am really sorry that it does happen to your doll.

Exactly what has been change in the update of the skeleton?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Speaking 88 cm and which version it is , is there anyway to tell by just examining it. I got mine off of an eBay auction, six months ago, her service is nothing more then posing and storage. I take her head off for space reasons and it scares me every time just based on what I have read since getting her.

Also, if I upgrade to a larger container, is it okay to leave her head on or would that be to much strain being picked from a prone position?
Attachments
DSCN0464.JPG
DSCN0464.JPG (1.98 MiB) Viewed 4667 times
L✰neR✯nger

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

DarkOne wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
DarkOne wrote:

Haha, I can't tell you about the details my friend, it's kind of business secret, but one thing I can assure is that we do upgrade the skeleton. You can buy from us with no worries in the future. Also the bigger sizes are also good options.
:glou:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

LoneRanger wrote:Speaking 88 cm and which version it is , is there anyway to tell by just examining it. I got mine off of an eBay auction, six months ago, her service is nothing more then posing and storage. I take her head off for space reasons and it scares me every time just based on what I have read since getting her.

Also, if I upgrade to a larger container, is it okay to leave her head on or would that be to much strain being picked from a prone position?

Hey,

I don't think you need to do anything to examine it, because about the "creak problem" mentioned before, it happens quite rarely, you don't have to do that, it's not likely to happen. We sell lots of dolls everyday, the things posted in this forum are sometimes either not true(for malicious reasons), or not happen a lot, if you do have problems with your dolls, you can tell us, we will figure out a way to solve them, just Email us or leave us a message.
You can leave her head on once you get a larger container, it's ok. Hope this will help you. :razz:

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
DarkOne wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
DarkOne wrote:

Haha, I can't tell you about the details my friend, it's kind of business secret, but one thing I can assure is that we do upgrade the skeleton. You can buy from us with no worries in the future. Also the bigger sizes are also good options.
:glou:

Nope, I absolutely refuse to buy any dolls in the future unless the manufacturer will disclose if the body is pivot or wire based hinges, for EVERY JOINT IN THE BODY.

If you refuse to disclose what type of joints your dolls use, I will do my best to warn everyone not to buy them and instead buy from manufactures who show pictures of there skeleton, or at the very least guarantee what type of hinge is used.

I refuse to buy another doll that will literately fall apart with only light use due to substandard joints used in the skeleton.

I can only assume if you are not willing to describe your skeleton that you must be ashamed of it. Companies with good skeletons are posting pictures of them freely on their web page. Its not 'company secret', more a 'company point of pride'

You have lost yourself a customer today.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:Speaking 88 cm and which version it is , is there anyway to tell by just examining it. I got mine off of an eBay auction, six months ago, her service is nothing more then posing and storage. I take her head off for space reasons and it scares me every time just based on what I have read since getting her.

Hey,

I don't think you need to do anything to examine it, because about the "creak problem" mentioned before, it happens quite rarely, you don't have to do that, it's not likely to happen. We sell lots of dolls everyday, the things posted in this forum are sometimes either not true(for malicious reasons), or not happen a lot, if you do have problems with your dolls, you can tell us, we will figure out a way to solve them, just Email us or leave us a message.
You can leave her head on once you get a larger container, it's ok. Hope this will help you. :razz:

My issue is the neck did the exact same 'creaking' days before it snapped. It cost me a lot of time and money to fix it and now I am likely going to have to fix her hip soon too. then her other hip, then god only knows what joint is going to fail next, likely all of them in due time with only very little use.

Would you like me to post a video of just how long a brand new sanhui wire based joint takes to snap? I bet its somewhere on the order of only 50 to 100 bend cycles.

Vapor23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Vapor23 »

I have concerns about the skeleton myself. I just bought the sh165 and the joints are loose on the left leg. George from XS mentioned in his review that he had issues with one the arms. Are they just constructed poorly, hence the low cost?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

bump
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Vapor23 wrote:I have concerns about the skeleton myself. I just bought the sh165 and the joints are loose on the left leg. George from XS mentioned in his review that he had issues with one the arms. Are they just constructed poorly, hence the low cost?
That would explain why Sanhui considers its skeleton a 'business secret' as kimi put it, yet companies with excellent skeletons advertise them with pictures of the skeleton itself right on their website. (aka: Dollsweet, Aiko)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

What is the list of companies that disclose or show off their skeletons? DS and Aiko Doll have definitely done so, but anyone else? I think Abyss considers their skeletons a trade secret and does not advertise pictures of them either. I've never seen a 4woods skeleton, nor a Private Island Beauty etc.

Are there any others besides the two mentioned?

I have no problem beating up on vendors to do this because skeletons are such a common point of failure on dolls, but it seems we should beat up on all vendors that are not disclosing, not just Sanhui.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

rubyfan wrote:What is the list of companies that disclose or show off their skeletons? DS and Aiko Doll have definitely done so, but anyone else? I think Abyss considers their skeletons a trade secret and does not advertise pictures of them either. I've never seen a 4woods skeleton, nor a Private Island Beauty etc.

Are there any others besides the two mentioned?

I have no problem beating up on vendors to do this because skeletons are such a common point of failure on dolls, but it seems we should beat up on all vendors that are not disclosing, not just Sanhui.
I do beat up on other vendors. Not many have replied with pictures so far. Most just brush off my questions saying the skeleton is secret. I will NOT be buying from any of those vendors.

I post questions about the skeleton for vendors I am interested in, in the vendors subforum because then it is a direct question to them and refusing to answer is a clear signal.

I will NOT be recommending any vendor who does not release details about the skeleton.

I started a new thread for skeleton pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=71474

INFORMATIONS