sanhuiofficial.com

Some suggestions for new heads

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Some suggestions for new heads

Post by sture »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
This face is really pretty and sexy in someway, because we Asian guys and you guys have really different taste about beautiful, so still I will have to ask our team about this, but I think there will be a big chance they will like it...

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
I think it might be the right thing to do if you would like to compete as well as expand on the western lovedoll market.

Cheers

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I am with sture on that one, I really like this face too
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Indeed , eastern block women are hot. Russia, Czech,Hungarian , Romanian, so are Persian, Native American, carribian , African , Asian, East Asian......

As Ice T says " White girls, Black girls, hell if you are from Mars and have a pussy, we will fuck you."

Just saying

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

dollylamma wrote:
...As Ice T says " White girls, Black girls, hell if you are from Mars and have a pussy, we will fuck you."

Just saying
8O
Attachments
2384585705e0f2d1b8228bda2cee3525.jpg
2384585705e0f2d1b8228bda2cee3525.jpg (29.27 KiB) Viewed 1539 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

sture wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
This face is really pretty and sexy in someway, because we Asian guys and you guys have really different taste about beautiful, so still I will have to ask our team about this, but I think there will be a big chance they will like it...

I think it might be the right thing to do if you would like to compete as well as expand on the western lovedoll market.

Cheers

Good point!

Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS