sanhuiofficial.com

About the new 160cm Sanhui doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: About the new 160cm Sanhui doll

Post by rubyfan »

gonestill77 wrote:The 4woods CC isn't fat, just thick. Oh well, to each there own....
Thick, fat, it's obviously subjective, but the CC is a kind of niche body type, whereas the DS 167 is a mainstream Western beauty with nice curves.

Another request - and I assume Sanhui is already planning to do this, is to make the new 160 compatible with the 165 heads.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This sounds most exciting. The 160 is a comfortable size.

Best wishes

Harem

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

rubyfan wrote:One request about the new "curvier" 160: by curvier, what would be best for a Western market would be a doll body like the DS 167, but *not* like a 4woods CC!

Curvier does not mean fat, it just means more shapely than the ultra-thin, super-model figure of the 165. It's a fine balance. Thank you!

:thumbs_up:
i concur. ds167 curvy. not so much 4woods cc curvy.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

rubyfan wrote:Another request - and I assume Sanhui is already planning to do this, is to make the new 160 compatible with the 165 heads.
at first i want to agree with the head compatibility since i love her face, but at the same time i would like to see any new doll models have a bit thicker neck. the 165 is beautiful and she is arriving in a week to my door.. but her neck and limbs are on the skinny side.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

ErrorNull wrote:
rubyfan wrote:Another request - and I assume Sanhui is already planning to do this, is to make the new 160 compatible with the 165 heads.
at first i want to agree with the head compatibility since i love her face, but at the same time i would like to see any new doll models have a bit thicker neck. the 165 is beautiful and she is arriving in a week to my door.. but her neck and limbs are on the skinny side.
Sanhui should be able to make the 160 neck thicker while still maintaining compatibility with the 165 heads. Perhaps it can narrow slightly where the head actually connects to the body.

I keep checking back all the time to see if there are any updates on the 160! Hopefully Sanhui will have some news soon.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Schrodinger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schrodinger »

A few side-by-side comparisons with the 165 would be nice.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Schrodinger wrote:A few side-by-side comparisons with the 165 would be nice.
Yup, we are making the molding for the 160 now(before that our artists have spent quite a lot of time to make her look perfect), she will be released soon after she passes the quality test. I hope you guys will like her too.

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

roan98dk
Former Member

Post by roan98dk »

I hope that the new 160 doll will target a different audience than the 165, since I just ordered the 165 and it would be a shame if the 160 was simply an improved version of the 165.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Yup, we are making the molding for the 160 now(before that our artists have spent quite a lot of time to make her look perfect), she will be released soon after she passes the quality test. I hope you guys will like her too.

Awesome news, can't wait!

:glou:

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Sanhui Doll wrote:

Ooh, this is exciting! Your artists make such fine babes that steal my heart! :P
Will she be unveiled with a new face at the same time? 8)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

TheIQF++ wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:

Ooh, this is exciting! Your artists make such fine babes that steal my heart! :P
Will she be unveiled with a new face at the same time? 8)

Sure, maybe a little bit later, haha.
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Is there an update? The doll is in production I do believe.

Schrodinger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schrodinger »

Any updates Sanhui?

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

SANHUI 160cm
Attachments
IMG_3034.JPG
IMG_3034.JPG (971.34 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
160头部IMG_3065.JPG
160头部IMG_3065.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2024 times
160头部IMG_3069.JPG
160头部IMG_3069.JPG (905.16 KiB) Viewed 2024 times

Time2Go
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Time2Go »

Not much of an update Sanhui!!!! How about answering George's question as to whether or not my 160 has the old or new wrists installed.

INFORMATIONS