sanhuiofficial.com

About the new 160cm Sanhui doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Schrodinger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: About the new 160cm Sanhui doll

Post by Schrodinger »

Not much of an update, indeed. Pictures I've already seen, that don't show much.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Schrodinger wrote:Not much of an update, indeed. Pictures I've already seen, that don't show much.
Exactly. Sanhui really does not give a crap, do they?

Forget it. I'm not buying a Sanhui doll. Plenty of other companies willing to work hard for my business.

:thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

I thought Sanhui is undergoing a re-evaluation of its skeletons and other aspects of its dolls, and has suspended new orders until that process is done.

From what I gathered, the expectation is that there will be an announcement of the new and improved manufacturing relatively soon.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

yep.. photos we've seen before... and that red dress seems too big. please show more photos WITHOUT those huge sunglasses in the way. I want to see her eyes.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Any new info or pics on this doll?

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dollylamma wrote:Any new info or pics on this doll?
Yes, I got some new pictures for her, and I will open a new thread to let you guys see. :)
It takes us quite a long time to take the perfect pictures, but still we haven't got the ones we like, I don't know, maybe you guys still want to see those, right? Haha
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

There are a few new pictures on the English Sanhui page for the 160:

http://www.sanhuidoll.com/en/product/219.html

The doll looks very nice, and there are apparently two new faces introduced with the body, one Western and one Asian. Both faces are very nice, but it would be good to know if the faces from the 165 are compatible and available as options with this model.

The 160 preserves almost the same measurements as the 165 (30/20/31 for the 165, 30/20/30 for the 160). A key difference is that on the 160 it appears, on the evidence of the one photo that shows her lower legs, that Sanhui has gotten rid of the absurdly long and thin lower legs of the 165. This is a key improvement, however, and makes the 160 a much more appealing and attractive doll.

That said, it is only 1 photo that shows this change, and more are needed to confirm that the 160 really does have nice legs.

The 160 is also listed as being 9 pounds lighter than the 165 (66 pounds versus 75). That is a big loss of weight for the shorter doll, and I wonder how this was achieved or if the numbers are accurate.

What is needed is an independent review of the 160, performed by someone like George at XS Dolls, in order to look more closely at the changes and improvements to this new Sanhui doll.

Hopefully Sanhui are rapidly fixing their quality and support problems and their beautiful dolls can become a real choice for doll-lovers again soon.

:thumbs_up:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS