sanhuiofficial.com

Librarian By Day...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Librarian By Day...

Post by oneparrot2many »

Wow she is one hot girl I love that snatch she has. Very nice. What size is she ?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

oneparrot2many wrote:Wow she is one hot girl I love that snatch she has. Very nice. What size is she ?
165cm :glou:

:mrgreen:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

phcookiecrusher wrote:Great pics and info Samurai, thank you so much. Have you had her stand in heels at all, even for a short time for pictures? Also, i realize her joints are stiff, but what about her flexibility? Does upper thigh and knee joints bend past 90 degrees?
Na no heels as i don't trust them, as least for standing, bed heels is another matter. :whistle:

Cheers.. :glou:
FlashGordoll wrote:Very nice shots, she's my type of girl ! 8)

Sam, she has several noticable dents/marks were these from shipping?
Hi Flash, yes she came with a few dents how it happened is anybodys guess, she has fallen over once and i think that is how she got a dent in her thigh but not sure, I don't mind them as it makes her more real, at least to me as no one is perfect. :evidence:

:glou:

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Cheers for the info Sam. :wink:

As a working girl I guess she bumps into quite a few hard things and the odd bruise here and there is inevitable. :mrgreen: It doesn't detract from her beauty at all. All my girls have also developed mystery bruises, apart from AD 077 she's tough as old Russian boots.
Samurai wrote:
phcookiecrusher wrote:Great pics and info Samurai, thank you so much. Have you had her stand in heels at all, even for a short time for pictures? Also, i realize her joints are stiff, but what about her flexibility? Does upper thigh and knee joints bend past 90 degrees?
Na no heels as i don't trust them, as least for standing, bed heels is another matter. :whistle:

Cheers.. :glou:
+ 1 definitely a bad idea to even attempt standing a doll in high heels, the foot plate will most likely slide squish and split the front part of the soft silicone foot.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coccolone666 »

FANTASTIC!!! :D

I really love this girl !!

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

:glou: Damn she is one hot chick.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The dent kind of almost looks like a birthmark.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS