sanhuiofficial.com

Curvy dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Curvy dolls

Post by gonestill77 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Did you check out the sanhui 145cm? She pretty curvy compared to the rest. I'm getting one as soon as my taxes come in. 8)
good choice, my friend, 145cm gets the really pretty face and nice body. I think you will like it!

Thanks. i think i'll like it too. have it on order now from george at x/s dolls. should get her soon.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Boobiologist wrote:Dear manufacturer,
Are you planning to make more curvy, voluptuous dolls? Your current line is beautiful, but all dolls are very slim except may be the 100 cm model who is just slim.
I think fans of curvy dolls also want to benefit from your attractive pricing policy :lol:
Hello Boobiologist,
I know you guys like curvy dolls, but as you know, sanhui is a Chinese company, our products are sold all over the world, it's just hard to satisfy people from different parts of the world. For Chinese, we like the ladies who get the supermodel body type, so that's why we made them like this in the first place. But I totally understand your preference, we are already pushing the R&D to see if them can figure out a way to make some curvy dolls with beautiful faces as usual. But as some people have pointed out, it can also be quite heavy, so, just be patience with us, it's hard to make a balance, haha. Also, I think the dolls sanhui has got now are already quite nice, the 145 is a good choice, also the 125, she also gets the really beautiful face.
Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

The 145 looks busty in some pictures but not in others. I think she is very pretty with a good size and reasonable weight but I am sure I am not the only one who would find an even bigger chest more appealing. That definitely goes for the 125 too. Would it make a 25 kg doll 27 or 28? Maybe but I don't think that would harm sales.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I believe the small to mid size dolls 100-150 cm range offer the best opportunity for curvy dolls. I like a nice shapely butt. With some muscle.

I think a gymnast or dancer shaped body would be a great seller. ( more flexibility in the hips and waist would be good)

I believe the western market is far more diverse in its taste . There is common qualities that do cross the spectrum .

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

gonestill77 wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Did you check out the sanhui 145cm? She pretty curvy compared to the rest. I'm getting one as soon as my taxes come in. 8)
good choice, my friend, 145cm gets the really pretty face and nice body. I think you will like it!

Thanks. i think i'll like it too. have it on order now from george at x/s dolls. should get her soon.
Nice choice, George is also a great, you can totally trust him. :)
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS