sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 120 or 125? I can't decide....

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
thismeanswar
Former Member

Sanhui 120 or 125? I can't decide....

Post by thismeanswar »

Just some words before I come to the doll things....
I have a new job, great work and colleagues and will get paid much better than before. Means I'm able to safe some money from now on.
I'm looking around here for a long time but spending thousands for a doll was always impossible...

What I'm looking for is a cute and small doll under 20kg because I'm not the Hulk or something like that :lol:
I'm looking for some cutie sitting in my livingrooom than I'm coming home from work and for dressing her and cuddling with her... I think it will only be for sex for 20% or something like that (hard to tell now)

I have read much here and in german forums and I think the better material is still silicone. Maybe this changes someday but atm I see some advantages in comparison to TPE.

There are many smaller/lighter dolls out there but I think sanhui makes the ones with the most beautiful faces and thats an important thing for me.

I'm now thinking about which one would be the best for me...

125cm, cause she is a bit taller (I'm 189cm but I always liked woman smaller than me) or the 120cm?
I really like the small perky boobs with the long nipples of the 120 but the pussylips of the 125 are much more my taste....
and I think the face of the 125 is more detailed and I just like it more... not that sharp chin of the 120 etc...

is there any chance to get some direct sind by side comparison photos of the two dolls??
just nude dolls, nu damned makup, no special poses etc. just pics like "god" made them....

thanks!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 120 or 125? I can't decide....

Post by xsdolls »

Cannot give you pictures right now, but in general the 125 is better - not just visually but also internally. I'll be able to give you some more info after the holidays :)

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Hi George!

you mean the 125 has a better skeleton? if so than my decicion will be much easier!

Happy Holidays to you and all the Chinese people outta there!

thanks
Mark

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Both would be good. I would keep away from tpe dolls. Medical grade silicone is better.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

I will keep away from TPE mostly because nobody knows what it really consists of and because its more difficult to repair.
Siliocone can be repaird with other silicone I can buy online easily. Thats much easier than repairing TPE with some mysterious glue for 25$ for just a drop of that stuff. I don't want to talk about using a soldering iron or stuff like that....
And it seems like silicone is also a bit more durable and will not stain that fast.

If I think of TPE I don't see a hot doll, no, I see some little black rubberish seals and stuff like that used in many electronic devices to keep dust and moisture outside and stuff like that. I see that stuff at work every day and I think thats what this TPE stuff was developed for! Not for kuddling, licking, kissing and putting your dick in it.
Many people here in Europe think about plasticizers in all the stuff we use everyday (plastic boxes, bottles etc.) that may cause cancer or whatever other illnesses but I don't see people thinking about this if it is about their sex toys!
Hard words, I know, but thats what I see!

Now I'm going to look forward for what George will show me.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

thismeanswar wrote:I will keep away from TPE mostly because nobody knows what it really consists of and because its more difficult to repair.
Siliocone can be repaird with other silicone I can buy online easily. Thats much easier than repairing TPE with some mysterious glue for 25$ for just a drop of that stuff. I don't want to talk about using a soldering iron or stuff like that....
And it seems like silicone is also a bit more durable and will not stain that fast.

If I think of TPE I don't see a hot doll, no, I see some little black rubberish seals and stuff like that used in many electronic devices to keep dust and moisture outside and stuff like that. I see that stuff at work every day and I think thats what this TPE stuff was developed for! Not for kuddling, licking, kissing and putting your dick in it.
Many people here in Europe think about plasticizers in all the stuff we use everyday (plastic boxes, bottles etc.) that may cause cancer or whatever other illnesses but I don't see people thinking about this if it is about their sex toys!
Hard words, I know, but thats what I see!

Now I'm going to look forward for what George will show me.

Hey,
How are you? Sorry about the late replay, have you already bought one?
Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Hey Kimi!

No I have'nt bought one. Still saving money and this will take some more time.
But I'm still very interested in seeing some photos that compare the 120 and 125 side by side!

thanks
Mark

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

thismeanswar wrote:Hey Kimi!

No I have'nt bought one. Still saving money and this will take some more time.
But I'm still very interested in seeing some photos that compare the 120 and 125 side by side!

thanks
Mark
Hey,

Can you maybe tell me your Email address? Or just send me any Email, then I will send some more detailed photos to you, hopefully you can make the best choice. To be honest, the 125 gets the really beautiful face, haha, but you know for an Asian guy like me.
Our official Email is sanhuidolls@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon. :glou:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Attachments
the face of 125
the face of 125
精致脸蛋.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3901 times
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I believe the skelleton is different .

boinky

Post by boinky »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hey,

Can you maybe tell me your Email address? Or just send me any Email, then I will send some more detailed photos to you, hopefully you can make the best choice. To be honest, the 125 gets the really beautiful face, haha, but you know for an Asian guy like me.
Our official Email is sanhuidolls@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon. :glou:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Hey Kimi, I think we would all be interested in seeing those more detailed pictures. I personally have been considering very strongly one of these models as well.
Won't you please post those pictures here rather than just sending them to only one member? :D
I have steel skeletons in my closet.

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

I've asked Kimi / sanhui repeatedly here for more details on these 125 models and always get ignored .

You could be mistaken for thinking they don't want to sell them to us !

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Easy get the 125 proper joints inside i believe.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS