sanhuiofficial.com

Welcome to TDF

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Welcome to TDF

Post by Xephyr »

The legendary Sanhui is finally here!

Welcome!!

OICADoll

Post by OICADoll »

Yes welcome to TDF. And I am so happy to have a SH165 coming home.

Thanks for the good work!

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

xsdolls wrote: We are almost finished with a very clear and understandable english version of all Sanhui models, pictures, head options etc. Give it take it about two weeks and it will be done :)

George
Fantastic -- wonderful news! Thanks George, can't wait. :multi:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for your support and care, our English version website will come out soon!!! I am just as excited as you guys! Hope you will continue to support us, thanks.
Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Before our English website becomes released, please check us out on Amazon, we have several dolls available already. Before the end of March, they are all shipping-free.(USA, Japan, Canada).
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

highwymn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by highwymn »

I decided that this is a good place to introduce myself. I have been lurking about here for years. But, thanks to the new Sanhui doll, she captured my interest and I finally took the plunge into idollatry... :twisted: I am really excited. I am a disabled veteran retired by the army and alone at home most of the time. I am looking forward to having some pleasant company. 8O
"If you don't love, leave it..." --Merle Haggard

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

highwymn wrote:I decided that this is a good place to introduce myself. I have been lurking about here for years. But, thanks to the new Sanhui doll, she captured my interest and I finally took the plunge into idollatry... :twisted: I am really excited. I am a disabled veteran retired by the army and alone at home most of the time. I am looking forward to having some pleasant company. 8O
Welcome, my friend, our doll will be your good company, haha, they are pretty stunning!

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS