sanhuiofficial.com

What made you choose the Sanhui 118 over the 125?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
linux_tyro

What made you choose the Sanhui 118 over the 125?

Post by linux_tyro »

Hello Friends, I posted in the Dollto forum a couple of days ago asking for any owner pictures of the Sanhui 125. This may have been a better forum to ask but I probably wrongly assumed that other members go straight to "Most Recent Posts" and would have seen it there. Or perhaps the 125 just isn't popular on this forum???

So my question now is to those who have purchased the 118, weather Elf or otherwise, why did you choose this size over the 125? They are both about the same weight and cost as far as I can see.

I started out looking for a 130 range. Have already done the JM Luna and already have a 118 TPE Elf so I'm looking for something different and thought I'd try Sanhui 125.

I did search the board and it's clear the 118 is most popular. Especially the Elf. I'm still hoping to see some owner photos of the 125 though.

Thanks

linux_tyro

Re: What made you choose the Sanhui 118 over the 125?

Post by linux_tyro »

First time I've never had a response. Weird.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

I'll try. Maybe the 125, lovely as it is, gets overshadowed by the 118 Elf that has such an intriguing look. Then there's the 145 nearby, which is another successful model. 118 has had various skin tone experiments by the manufacturer so it is more on radar than the 125. I think that the 125 would benefit from more exposure or at least some new manufacturer pics. This year someone bought a 118 with the charismatic 125 "Sarah" face but we haven't seen her here yet.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Maddmatts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maddmatts »

I think the 118cm has some distinct advantages like textured skin and a more sophisticated skeleton.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

The 118 is a newer model and which I think had all the fancy options available before the 125 got upgraded, like the new skeleton, gel implants, textured skin, reduced weight, etc. It seems there is also only one head available for the 125? Officially at least. Could be a different diameter on the neck.

But the 118 got a lot of hype thanks to the beautiful elfie head, and also some extra attention with the wild "Forest Elf" custom skin color that they presented. It was around that time last summer that many bought it, in various colors.

I don't own any of them though, so I have no experience or pictures to share.

But yea, why Sanhui insist on keeping the 125 around is a mystery for me as well. I'd like to remember that the 118 replaced another doll of similar size, so even before the Elfie there were two very similar models that confused people.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

Thanks guys for your input. As far as I can tell the 125 Sarah has all the upgrades available equal to the 118. Funny though the 118 lists the Sarah head as an option but the 125 doesn't list any other heads. I will ask about this.

So far I'm stuck on the 125 and will most likely get one. Mainly because she isnt popular. I'm like that so sometimes.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

The 118 elfie is so damn cute.
And like Nord said, last year custom colors was a big thing and these elves were front runners in that department.

I'd prefer the 125cm as you would.
Can the elfie head fit on the 125 body?

I just had one of the 145cm heads put on a 160cm body through custom order
so my best guess is that it wouldn't look bad at all.

If I were you, I'd hit up Mike.
He helped me out a ton.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

linux_tyro

kudos for going outside of the most popular choices. Guerrilla tactics can yeld great outcomes!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Can someone share the model number of the "Sarah" head? Thank you.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS