sanhuiofficial.com

Newbie question

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Winnafive

Newbie question

Post by Winnafive »

Hello not sure where to post yet,

I don't have any information regarding your request but as a newbie I wanted to reply to introduce myself. If this is considered inappropriate please disregard my reply.

I'm not forum interface savvy yet and will set up a signature in the future. I recently ordered a 92cm Sanhui Doll with blonde hair and the normal face option with green eyes. Her name at the moment is Alex but I'm not sure that will be her name after she comes home. I have baby powder, an electric blanket, a make-up kit, hair accessories, her own perfume, hemp lotion, her own blanket and pillow, an entire room and closet completely devoted to her clothes, make-up, and accessories as well as a queen size bed with complete bedding for when she gets sick of me, or when we both feel like a little space. I would prefer she sleep in my room and use my bathroom but that's a day to day thing I guess. I am mainly looking forward to enjoying Alex's company. Whether it's sitting in the chair next to me or on my lap, I very much look forward to a warm, pleasant smelling presence while I'm at my desk or in my bed. I chose the 92cm Sanhui Doll due to it's size, good reviews, and it's figure. Because this is my first doll, I didn't want to take on more than I can handle. Both maintenance and weight came into mind so I decided that this size of Doll mixed with it's figure would be a great introduction. I don't plan on having intercourse with the doll as much as I can see me kissing and holding her. I have the proper accessories to keep Alex clean and fresh. I didn't want to jump the gun on clothing because I wanted to designate the first 1-4 months for sleeping nude with Alex. I wanted to use this time to connect and feel out what style she might gravitate towards and what she's truly like. I intend on sewing most of her clothes. I want to share as much of me with her nude for at least four months before we make any tough decisions together. Even though she is still travelling here, I can feel a bond starting to build. Depending on how slow we take things, it could be awhile before I felt comfortable sharing pics or ever at all (I am aware of the newbie rule). Alex feels like my fantasy girl who's a secret from the world and she's not even here yet. I can see a 165cm Doll entering the situation in the future based on how Alex feels. Thanks for your time, have a great day.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Newbie question

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome new TDF member Winnafive, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

I have split this out of the other non related topic, re-titled the heading, and placed in the appropriate section. Additionally the above links give some handy Forum navigation lessons and tips to assit your time here.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Congratulations winnafive
Hope when she arrives you develop a strong bond with your little lady. :thumbs_up:

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Welcome Winnafive, lol, I see that you are well prepared, impressive, it will be difficult not to have sex with her, believe me, it is a delicious cake, you will want to try it and forget the romanticisms, lol, have fun friend, greetings.

INFORMATIONS