sanhuiofficial.com

My new Baby: Sanhui Marya AIO 160

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
PapiRico
Apprentice
Apprentice

My new Baby: Sanhui Marya AIO 160

Post by PapiRico »

I am a long term reader on this forum and this is my first post. I am very thankful to TDF community and with this post I would like to give back to the forum. English is not my language and I am usually don’t write reviews, so apologies in advance in case of grammar issues or typos.

I live in a place where we have quite a shortage of quality and quantity women so my initial desire was to find a solution to this problem. First I was interested to try Real Doll and possibly Harmony but the initial investment is very steep. Moreover I enjoy the look of younger and petite looking dolls so I turned my attention to the Asian manufacturers. TDF forum was a first place for my due diligence. I looked at WM Dolls and Piper Dolls but my wish was to get a silicone doll in order to keep her for a longer time. I have read several reviews and decided to pull the trigger at Sanhui Marya 160 AIO. Now she is chilling at my sofa and I am super happy with my choice.

I have ordered directly from their home page and the order process was simple although it took some time to get all things such as specification and delivery terms in order. KK was very helpful and assisted me throughout ordering and delivery time. I ordered with all upgrades with slightly covered standing pegs. Being a newbie, after initial handling the plastic part fell off and I got some minor silicone tears. KK was so nice to send me the replacement pegs and a silicone adhesive. Hope this will help me to keep my baby for long time.

Since I am new in the game, my learning curve is steep, still need to give her a name and make sure she is well dressed and comfortable. Feel free to ask any questions, I would be more than happy to provide with info.

Cheers

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My new Baby: Sanhui Marya AIO 160

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi PapiRico
Congratulations on getting your new sanhui doll. She looks very comfortable on your sofa.

I have the slightly visible standing feet also, whenever I stand her she has trainers (sneakers) and socks on and I have no problem with them, she stands every day and no damage yet.

Glad your happy with your lady, have fun buddy. :thumbs_up:

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Hello PapiRico !!

Great choice you have made here !! :thumbs_up:
Magali is really happy to see a double of her alive !! :D
I'm sure you'll be happy with her !! :oops: :wink:

Greetings

:glou:

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Very pretty, may we please have some pictures of her head and neck? Thanks

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Congrats! That's quite the pick for a first doll :D

This doll really catched my interest lately too, so it's nice to see more owners who can share their experiences. Apparently this model got some nice upgrades to the overall body sculpture compared to the regular 160. So it's quite unique!

What I wonder most about this doll right now though is if the positioning of vag entry is as good as it looks on the promotional pictures. My next doll just has to be good with doggy-positions, or I'll be a sad nord :( Especially for that price.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Good choice! Is that the one with all the new gel implant features in the thighs and breasts? I think stomach too, but I could be wrong on that one.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I've always had a soft spot for the Marya AIO 160. She really seems to have it all!! Please take your time and enjoy her. Then when you feel the time is right, write up a good review for her. That's the best way to give back to the community. - Welcome!

PapiRico
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PapiRico »

Thank you for your feedback, I am very happy with the doll so far. Will post more pictures as soon as I can.

The doll has a nice thin waist, lovely belly her body is firm like a young and fit woman and her skin is very soft after applying baby powder. Applying baby powder is pure pleasure. She rocks in bed as well. I have a quite thick one and asked KK to make her a bit wider. She can accommodate me very well with both openings. I tried doggy and missionary so far. Both positions are very good. Write me a pm and I can send intimate pics of her.

Besides the fun in bed, she has a positive effect on the overall quality of life. It's a great feeling to have a playmate available at all times. Makes you more relaxed when going out and meeting real women. Girls are feeling that you are not sexually frustrated & horny and it has a positive attraction effect.

One thing to consider is that it is not possible to hang her because of the AIO system. So she must lay down for storage. Time will show if her butt will stay in shape but I have an impression it will be fine as long she is laying on something soft.

I have some minor tears on her because of beginner mistakes. KK from Sanhui have send me a glue and some repair materials, but after doing some research, I have decided to order the best available adhesive, so I have ordered a sil-poxy which is specifically designed for platinum silicone dolls and will report how the minor repairs are going.

Cheers guys.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

PapiRico wrote:One thing to consider is that it is not possible to hang her because of the AIO system. So she must lay down for storage. Time will show if her butt will stay in shape but I have an impression it will be fine as long she is laying on something soft.
Oh - BTW - I store my PS Doll laying down for months at a time. Consider some memory foam for under her thighs and butt. This will help prevent getting a flat butt.

MC

INFORMATIONS