sanhuiofficial.com

Coming Soon: The new & upgraded SANHUI skeletons!!!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Coming Soon: The new & upgraded SANHUI skeletons!!!

Post by MannyCan »

[Speedy] wrote:There's a reason so many of us want realistic hands for dolls. The 2 most expressive parts of the human body are the face and the hands. If the hands look realistic it strengthens the illusion of a doll being a real girl, only second to a realistic face.
What he said - 100% agree!

user150418
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by user150418 »

Will this skeleton be available with a 168 cm version???

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

If you guys want realistic hands be prepared to shell out 300+ more dollars for the skeletal design and articulation of so many small joints, not to mention casting it would be a total nightmare and repairs would be almost impossible

phalofort

Post by phalofort »

Hopefully the change will also affect the weight of dolls. Any info about it?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

mrmofo44 wrote:If you guys want realistic hands be prepared to shell out 300+ more dollars for the skeletal design and articulation of so many small joints, not to mention casting it would be a total nightmare and repairs would be almost impossible
Please read my post in this thread from PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:53 pm
Yes I agree it would cost about $300 more. And yes I would definitely pay it. I'd prefer to own fewer dolls of higher quality than many dolls of lower quality.

Speed has it right. The ability of the hand to pose is very very expressive. Slack hands isn't natural in many situations.

Consider the following picture of my doll:
MorningAfterSx_03.jpg
MorningAfterSx_03.jpg (915.15 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
MorningAfterSx_05.jpg
MorningAfterSx_05.jpg (852.23 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
She is grasping the pillow case as she is in the throngs of pleasure. These are very subtle, but very effective queues as to what's going on inside another person's brain. And with dolls, it helps them to properly emulate expressions of human experiences. Without it, I think it lacks a lot of realism.

Oh - also .. hands that have a decent grip could give us hand jobs. :D 8) :lol:
My vote is for better hands if you're looking to offer a better skeleton.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

MannyCan wrote:
[Speedy] wrote:There's a reason so many of us want realistic hands for dolls. The 2 most expressive parts of the human body are the face and the hands. If the hands look realistic it strengthens the illusion of a doll being a real girl, only second to a realistic face.
What he said - 100% agree!
I'll add another vote for better hands... even if they aren't Terminator-style, something that won't break, poke through the skin or twist the finger in creepy ways will be a huge step forward!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Will this new skeleton upgrade be available for the 118 Elfie? Thanks

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

I could care less about the hands... I am more focused on the sexual performance abilities of dolls and their overall body shape. Maybe hands are part of that fantasy for some - but not for me.

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

mrmofo44 wrote:If you guys want realistic hands be prepared to shell out 300+ more dollars for the skeletal design and articulation of so many small joints, not to mention casting it would be a total nightmare and repairs would be almost impossible

Im fine with that, as a matter a fact make the head non detatchable.
Most of us spending the money on a premium Sanhui dont have a desire to head swap anyway.

user150418
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by user150418 »

DoctorDuke wrote:I could care less about the hands... I am more focused on the sexual performance abilities of dolls and their overall body shape. Maybe hands are part of that fantasy for some - but not for me.
I agree, better body proportions, fuller body and flexibility itself is a top priority.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Hello friends, I see that the Sanhui team frequently visits the forum lately, I take this opportunity to greet the team and say do not forget to improve the skeleton of Sanhui 92.

The doll is very beautiful, it deserves a good skeleton without joints, swan neck, the option of soft buttocks is necessary, if it is not available, they should fix it, I do not rule out buying another Sanhui 92 doll in the future, I would like to see improvements.

I will post Rosaura content, but when it is ready, some accessories take time to arrive from China, patience friends, I am a fetishist, lol, I need inspiration, greetings to all.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

user150418 wrote:
DoctorDuke wrote:I could care less about the hands... I am more focused on the sexual performance abilities of dolls and their overall body shape. Maybe hands are part of that fantasy for some - but not for me.
I agree, better body proportions, fuller body and flexibility itself is a top priority.
Wow - someone with 13 posts (at the time of this post) demanding what should be top priority. I agree with the flexibility part. But Sanhui already has nice body proportions for the look they are going for. It not quite a "fuller body" look. For that, you might need to look at a different manufacturer. They each have their own style and niche.

user150418
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by user150418 »

MannyCan wrote: Wow - someone with 13 posts demanding what should be top priority.
Whats wrong with having few posts? Do you judge allegations by the number of posts made?

I purchased a doll from sanhui and im planning to buy another one and as customer i can demand desired properties from a product. And for manufacture i choose them.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I agree...the number of someone's posts is irrelevant to their opinion. This person may have been lurking for months or years before joining. That's what I did.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

It takes a lot of effort to get money, at least, it is my case, if we plan to buy a second doll from the same manufacturer, it is logical that we want an improved product.

It is good to get a little attention, the amount of forum posts does not matter at all.

I have been following this forum since 2007 approximately and I registered at the beginning of 2016, I give the reason to, user150418 and james 1966, best regards, colleagues.

INFORMATIONS