sanhuiofficial.com

Coming Soon: The new & upgraded SANHUI skeletons!!!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Coming Soon: The new & upgraded SANHUI skeletons!!!

Post by Sanhui Doll »

jcpax727 wrote:Wow she looks great!
Fix the finger wires and people will flock from every corner of the earth
Hi jcpax727,

Forwarding to Mechanical designer on that :wink:

Best regards,
KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hi jcpax727,

Best regards,
KK
Sanhui Team
I don't think that the finger elements have to be metal. A flesh tone ABS plastic should be durable enough.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I'm very excited about this. I've always wanted a Sanhui doll. In fact, when I bought my first doll it was originally going to be a Sanhui. But I always heard bad things about the skeleton. And it seems like Sanhui is FINALLY taking it seriously.

Can you please post some pictures of the skeleton. This will help people pose the doll correctly without breaking the skeleton by accident. This REALLY helps!!

Also - hopefully the Sanhui hands can be a little larger now. It was a little too small for the bodies. Just a suggestion. BTW - I would definitely pay extra for articulated hands like this. $200 - $300 easily worth it.
Doll_Hands_01.jpg
Doll_Hands_01.jpg (64.75 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Rock13 wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hi jcpax727,

Best regards,
KK
Sanhui Team
I don't think that the finger elements have to be metal. A flesh tone ABS plastic should be durable enough.
Agreed, as long as durability is strong, this may actually be better since it could keep softness up a bit. Also less weight, which is important too.

Thanks for the forward KK, we are eager to see if anything comes of it!

The issue with the metal ones showing above is the huge hole gap in the palm of those hands. Easy tears.

They could easily correct that by just adding a few straight lines of metal through the middle though. Even so those are tons better then the ugly wires we have now.

If they do this for feet also so toes are not flabbing around all creepily too, then perhaps metal fot the feet though.

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

Already got my pre order in for the 168 once it’s released :D
(This will make my fourth Sanhui lovely xD).

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Yeah metal is not necessary. Some kind of strong ABS plastic is fine. And I agree with jcpax727 about the hollow palms. They should not be hollow otherwise it might be too easy to tear the hands.

pgargon
Former Member

Post by pgargon »

Is the new skeleton coming up for the 145 cm dolls?
When will it come for the other sizes? Already know what it will cost as an option?

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

xarena wrote:Already got my pre order in for the 168 once it’s released :D
(This will make my fourth Sanhui lovely xD).
xarena,

Details and discount all set for your immense love on Sanhui lovelies! Pending for the release and making of first seat~ :wink:

All the best,
KK
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

pgargon wrote:Is the new skeleton coming up for the 145 cm dolls?
When will it come for the other sizes? Already know what it will cost as an option?
Hi pgargon,

There would a sequence depending on Mechanical Designer's plan~ 145cm will do too and the cost is still pending for final release :wink:

All the best,
KK
Sanhui Team

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I have 3 Sanhui dolls made in 2018
The ball joint skeleton in those dolls was already very good.

So the improved range of motion and increased joint life is going to make the new Sanhui skeleton Extremely good if it does what is claimed.

As for the finger wires, the finger wires in my Sanhui's dolls is thicker and better anchored than any of my TPE dolls. I would say 2 to 3 times better hands on my Sanhui's than my TPE dolls.

I applaud Sanhui in pushing for improvement even though they may have already had the best skeleton in the industry relative to it's similarly priced competition. :glou:
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

Thanks for showing us all this support, we're now trying to come up with a better way for our customers to get all the information they need about our products and place their orders, which might take us a while to accomplish. At the meantime, if you have any question, just like KK said, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@sanhuidolls.com and we'll help work things out. :)

Mike.

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

impressive, i was already favoring sanhui, now i am even more! nice job!

darth_legalese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darth_legalese »

I want to chime in with another voice saying that I'd pay a lot of extra money for proper, articulated finger joints like seen in the picture posted by MannyCan above. In fact, in my spare time, I've been working on designing something a lot like that, with the goal of probably casting my own hands and performing a total surgical replacement. So believe me, I appreciate that it's not easy engineering (and likely would cost me quite a lot to do on my own anyway)!

Nonetheless, I've been lurking here and elsewhere for a long time, and I'm convinced there is a huge demographic who feels the way I do, and also just plain find realistic hands highly important.

Also, it just so happens that I was about to email you regarding a customized order anyway when I saw this post, so here's hoping one of those twenty spots is still left...

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

There's a reason so many of us want realistic hands for dolls. The 2 most expressive parts of the human body are the face and the hands. If the hands look realistic it strengthens the illusion of a doll being a real girl, only second to a realistic face.

TimMCG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimMCG »

wow, thanks for sharing. I'm already in love.
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
-Henry James

INFORMATIONS