sanhuiofficial.com

nonstanding dolls above 155cm? how well holds up?standn.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

nonstanding dolls above 155cm? how well holds up?standn.

Post by smallcat »

Hey guys,

was wondering if you guys bother to stand your dolls temporarily? I like to think the non standing foot, has a good design to allow it to stand temporarily but how well does it do with bigger dolls like for cleaning like in shower for example, moving around temporary, causes any tears or rips? My 145 holds up well since its light non standing.

Tempted in getting another one san one, the r-cup one but some the flaws I see, seem to be more quality control. I'm a bit torn with the boobies and the standing foot which also has its issues(first time seeing in a doll). One is due to implants/gel buckling, bending in a way, and layering issue on the boobs, seems like a hit or miss with some.

Also how well does the breasts hold up on the r-cup like for a breast pillow? Silicone breasts seems more durable, since it has no injection holes.

Tempted to go with a nonstanding version, but cleaning in shower one a month or so, not sure how well it holds up.

Is sanhui only one with biggest breast option? I don't think I see nothing in jm, zone, ds, il,sino. I think my zone is 2nd biggest breast option, while san is 1.

INFORMATIONS