sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui vendor sites

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui vendor sites

Post by Colonel Angus »

Are there any vendors who have Sanhui's complete lineup on their site? Something about the official site makes it load incredibly slow on my laptop, making navigation unbearable.

Mr Consistency

Re: Sanhui vendor sites

Post by Mr Consistency »

Same issue for me. My browser goes bzzzzrpppp after a while. I think it's the fancy background image causing the problem. I hate when sites do that. It's just an eyesore that does nothing to make me want to go back to the site again.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui vendor sites

Post by smallcat »

Colonel Angus wrote:Are there any vendors who have Sanhui's complete lineup on their site? Something about the official site makes it load incredibly slow on my laptop, making navigation unbearable.
I always liked https://dollto-china.com/sanhui.html layout, one of the easier sites in my opinion, loads nicely on my android and desktop pc.

Sanhui site ehh.. has its issues, plus they have duplicate side which makes it a little confusing.

INFORMATIONS