sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145cm small review.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui 145cm small review.

Post by smallcat »

Sanhui 145cm #1 face [Sakura Yamamoto version]

Their doll line up is prety basic , they seem to carrry a lot of the same features which I notice, I think most dolls do.

Silicone is a bit firm where you can feel her foamcore skeleton in her arms and legs. I went with solid boobies for durability, and they are sure solid, more compared to my solid tpe boob doll of similar size. Her joints are tight which I like, her mid section is hard to tilt forward which is good.

Her inner cavity (vag) is rather simple forward design, some of the nubs do get in the way tho, but not as much compared to the 168 , doesnt bend as much or crevices compared to my 168cm sanhui. And her anus design is straight foward tunnel type, not as much nubs, more ribbed( I would prefer the ribbed base design over the nubs, due to easier cleaning/drying for mold), easy cleaning. The nubs and fancy cut designs that people make in the vaginas in varying doll brands, they tend to get in the way of cleaning/drying properly. 145cm design should be actually easier to clean, due to placement, the bigger model is a little more difficult to clean and dry due to design.

I do like her foot plate design in her nonstanding option,, its more realistic, the plate fills the entire foot, not those thin foot plates that some doll brands use.

The skin tone came out as expected from their factory photo which matches up good with their photos which I liked, their skin tone selection is a rather simple selection. Currently they are my favorite in skin tone coloring selection fair pink(#2) to darker pink(light tank) #3, easy on the eyes and looks good under lighting.

Lightweight around 22kg/50lb ish.

This is #2 fair pink head (maybelle hed I think)with darker pink(light tan skin)

Her head seem a bit alienish hehe. Smallish too.

145cm #1 face [Sakura Yamamoto version]
Bust: Large 73cm (25")
Eyes - brown eye
Wig- brown short
Tight joints.
Skin tone - #3 light tan.

Not much else I can think of.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sanhui 145cm small review.

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats! :thumbs_up:

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145.
She is well taken care of and still looks like new after all this time.

Have fun with her.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Looks great!
I have 145 from 2017 and she is doing fine. Does your #1 head (Sakura) have the new movable eyes?
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Wight wrote:Looks great!
I have 145 from 2017 and she is doing fine. Does your #1 head (Sakura) have the new movable eyes?
Yes I believe so, they are using what the bigger models are using, isnt too bad to move around. Wasnt aware they were "new". Assuming fixed eyes are just are those normal half cap eyes.
gonestill77 wrote:Congrats! :thumbs_up:

Have fun with her.....

Well thats nice to hear :D

Is teh 2016 model based on the older skeleton, not the newer foamcore skeleton?

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Beautiful girl, congrats!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

smallcat wrote:
Wight wrote:Looks great!
Yes I believe so, they are using what the bigger models are using, isnt too bad to move around. Wasnt aware they were "new". Assuming fixed eyes are just are those normal half cap eyes.
gonestill77 wrote:Congrats! :thumbs_up:

Have fun with her.....

Well thats nice to hear :D

Is teh 2016 model based on the older skeleton, not the newer foamcore skeleton?

Mine does not have a foam core so she is heavier than yours.
Mine has the old skeleton, not the new ball joint one.

Wish I had the new skeleton, but I am happy not having a foam core. I like the resin core better.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

smallcat wrote:Sanhui 145cm #1 face [Sakura Yamamoto version] Silicone is a bit firm where you can feel her foamcore skeleton in her arms and legs. I went with solid boobies for durability, and they are sure solid, more compared to my solid tpe boob doll of similar size. Her joints are tight which I like, her mid section is hard to tilt forward which is good.
Durability is an interesting question. Some doll owners like TPE because it's more cuddly and more lifelike. My opinion is the Sanhui gel boobs are fairly durable. I am now a proponent of more cuddly silicone even if it means it's less durable. What good is a hard as a rock doll if you don't want to touch it? As such, my current opinion is I'd like to see more soft, cuddly silicone dolls even if they need more repairs and even have to be replaced more often.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

"Lightweight around 22kg/50lb ish"
Unbelievable??
Lightest Sanhui 145 is small breast 23,6kg.
Would you weigh her? We are interesting her right weight.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
smallcat wrote:Sanhui 145cm #1 face [Sakura Yamamoto version] Silicone is a bit firm where you can feel her foamcore skeleton in her arms and legs. I went with solid boobies for durability, and they are sure solid, more compared to my solid tpe boob doll of similar size. Her joints are tight which I like, her mid section is hard to tilt forward which is good.
Durability is an interesting question. Some doll owners like TPE because it's more cuddly and more lifelike. My opinion is the Sanhui gel boobs are fairly durable. I am now a proponent of more cuddly silicone even if it means it's less durable. What good is a hard as a rock doll if you don't want to touch it? As such, my current opinion is I'd like to see more soft, cuddly silicone dolls even if they need more repairs and even have to be replaced more often.

Well silicone is prety durable on its own, better than tpe anyway, since TPE has those holes on the side of breasts where they can blow out, silicone does not. But sanhui told me they damage if I left them on their chest, so went solid for her only, not like it matters, her boobies are really small hehe, and see how well they hold up vs my soft breasted one sanhui one. While I prefer my zone big breasted one for pillow cushion.. tempted in getting the Rcup one sanhui. Plus I wanted to see how hard their silicone is with solid breast vs my solid breasted TPE one, my solid breasts 40" or bigger tpe one (I forget size), holds up well and nice and heavy knockers. I had one tpe one blow out on me from huggin in bed to tight :lol: (1 breast, had to fix, annoying)

Love to see a bigger +30" dsdoll breasted one with solid soft silicone, their silicone is somewhat different, would work well with breasts.

apn12 wrote:"Lightweight around 22kg/50lb ish"
Unbelievable??
Lightest Sanhui 145 is small breast 23,6kg.
Would you weigh her? We are interesting her right weight.
I have a crappy old one, my electronic one broke. Its prety close, give or take 1 off or so..1-2 lb off She wobbles, harder to place hehe. Scale works prety good, weighs my heavy weights fine.

Ildoll makes 140cm at 16kg and 150cm 19kg... I'll probably get one sooner or later. If you are looking at more lighter, Ildoll, seems to be prety good at the moment since they changed their models.

INFORMATIONS