sanhuiofficial.com

Elf face for 145?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Elf face for 145?

Post by Lustforlife »

Wondering if there will ever be an Elf face for the Sanhui 145cm? I think it would be awesome!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Elf face for 145?

Post by Wight »

Yes think about the fascinating 118 cm Elf face scaled up to 145.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Lustforlife wrote:Wondering if there will ever be an Elf face for the Sanhui 145cm? I think it would be awesome!
Good luck. :x

I have been asking them that for years.
I did a poll on here a couple years ago and they ended up making an elf head for bigger dolls, but not for 145 bodies.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I'd second that! An elf doll is a fantasy doll I want the most. A dark elf would be even better. I was hoping the 145cm small breasted had the elfie face option. Though I don't like a lot of the elf faces I've seen. The elfie face is one of the better ones. In my opinion the faces need to be more angular with higher cheekbones and narrower chins and cheeks. Another problem with the elf dolls I've seen is that they all have huge breasts. I'm not sure why that is. In the fantasy books I've read, elves are usually small breasted. If such a detail is commented on. I think there was a book that had a drow elf that was well endowed, but that was an oddity. I think they look funny with big breasts. But then my tastes run towards smaller breasts anyways. The A to C cup range is perfection. An elf should be an A or B cup. But that is just my opinion. Hopefully that will be an option when I am able to actually afford such a doll.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I would very much want this as well. I'm actually looking for a taller doll first, but I really want a darkelf too, and for that the 145 A-cup would be absolutely perfect for me. It would be weird ordering a doll with such a skin color without the elf ears on the head though.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Elfie is a beautiful face but she can only appeal to the small doll market and collectors. Scaling her up would probably be a hit

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

wouldn't the bigger head fit on the 145cm body being a lot of the time it seems the dolls heads are smaller than they should be

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Grimmiekins,
dollylamma has 145 with 165 head, her name is Kit. See p. 14 at this forum. Looks good, maybe the neck joint is more visible in some poses because 165 has a tad thicker neck.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

gonestill77 wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:Wondering if there will ever be an Elf face for the Sanhui 145cm? I think it would be awesome!
Good luck. :x

I have been asking them that for years.
I did a poll on here a couple years ago and they ended up making an elf head for bigger dolls, but not for 145 bodies.

:glou:
So sad x.x an elf face like Elfies for 145 would be amazing !

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:I'd second that! An elf doll is a fantasy doll I want the most. A dark elf would be even better. I was hoping the 145cm small breasted had the elfie face option. Though I don't like a lot of the elf faces I've seen. The elfie face is one of the better ones. In my opinion the faces need to be more angular with higher cheekbones and narrower chins and cheeks. Another problem with the elf dolls I've seen is that they all have huge breasts. I'm not sure why that is. In the fantasy books I've read, elves are usually small breasted. If such a detail is commented on. I think there was a book that had a drow elf that was well endowed, but that was an oddity. I think they look funny with big breasts. But then my tastes run towards smaller breasts anyways. The A to C cup range is perfection. An elf should be an A or B cup. But that is just my opinion. Hopefully that will be an option when I am able to actually afford such a doll.
Yesss i love elves! More elf faces would be so amazing! And i think Elfie has a beautiful beautiful face but the 118cm body is kinda small.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

what about a DS elf head on a Sanhui?

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

AVT100 wrote:Elfie is a beautiful face but she can only appeal to the small doll market and collectors. Scaling her up would probably be a hit
Most definitely agree! Elfie has been my favorite doll so far but her body is sorta small ):

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Grimmiekins wrote:what about a DS elf head on a Sanhui?
That's interesting actually and funny you mention because my second doll was a 145cm + DS nina elf but i don;t think she can do oral and that's a killer for me.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

I've always loved the Nina head

DS makes the bigger elf head, if she's going to be an elf does it matter if the head is a bit bigger. Never seen a ds 145 head next to a head for the bigger dolls so cant say how much of a size difference there is.

darth_legalese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darth_legalese »

I don't know if it counts for much, but this is exactly what I also wish was available -- especially seconding a scaled-up Elfie.

INFORMATIONS