sanhuiofficial.com

Multiple issues with my 3 moths old Sanhui 168.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zeroed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Multiple issues with my 3 moths old Sanhui 168.

Post by zeroed »

Hello everyone and sorry for the late post, but my job and my two baby girls are keeping me quite busy. :oops: :oops:

I received my doll late March - Sanhui 168, balljoint skeleton, jiggly boobs, pigmented vagina and nipples, standing skeleton.

Ever since i have been taking good care of her, or it seems i was trying to.

However beginning of May i started facing issues.

First the back snapped somewhere around the belly area, i wasn't overstretching joints or anything, i just lifted her legs up ( i've done it many times, all the sudden it happened ), i heard this POP sound and now that area moves freely.

Second, the vagina started developing couple tears, again i am using a lot of water based lubricant while having sex with her, this shouldn't be happening so it is a total disappointment.

I see many members having the 168 body, haven't seen recently any reports of broken backs or tears, however i can recall last couple years there were multiple cases, just not lately.

I ordered directly from Sanhui and paid 2400+ USD (can provide PayPal history for proof), so for that price i was expecting the doll to last more than just 2 months and something before starting having issues. This has really killed all my excitement and passion for the doll ...

Is there any warranty for that, like replacement body or a refund, i can't really express myself how disappointing all this is?

Apologies for the grammar, but English is not my native language.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Multiple issues with my 3 moths old Sanhui 168.

Post by jokerisalive »

thats crazy but there have been other high end dolls with tpemissues and spine issues that inhave read about. formthe amount of money paid they should be made better imo. its what makes me so undecided of who to go with anymore.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Have you contacted Sanhui?
If not, you need to.
Hope it all works out.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

My doll has unfortunately suffered the same kind of fate. While I was gently trying to change her position, her spine snapped in half at the lower back. I got her early Feb, so she is still pretty new.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yea you have to contact Sanhui about it first to see what they say. Include pictures that clearly show the issues, and a clear title about the case if emailing. Unless the conclusion is about a factory fault I think they will just send you instructions and possibly the things you need to fix it (for the skeleton at least).

I have not heard of anyone breaking Sanhui's new ball jointed skeleton yet. Definitely sounds like it's the joint if in the belly area. I wonder if its a broken weld or if it somehow just popped out and can be popped back in? Hard to say if it's an easy fix or not, but I'm sure they want to hear about it since the design is just a year old and may still need improvements.

Here's a picture of the new skeleton from last year, if it helps:
sanhui_skeleton_2018_01.jpg
sanhui_skeleton_2018_01.jpg (312.48 KiB) Viewed 4133 times

Tears around orifices is not unusual even on Silicone though. Hard to know what kind of tears you're talking about unless you provide a picture. If it's due to friction or stretching, and if it's something that will get worse unless repaired. They can be caused by many reasons like extreme poses, rough maintenance, cloth friction, bad storage position, condoms, other toys, etc. It can of course be an issue from factory like a weak silicone blend or microcuts around the orifice that have increased from usage. But a weak blend should show signs on other areas as well, and microcuts should be closely inspected for when the doll first arrives, otherwise it is impossible to know or prove months later. Luckily these issues are fairly easy to fix on silicone, so I wouldn't worry, but it would be good to figure out the reason behind it to possibly prevent more in the future.

Either way, I hope Sanhui can sort it out with you. It would be much appreciated if you keep the thread updated with any info they provide and anything you may figure out about it.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

:( Wow, sorry that happened to you. Hopefully everything works out in the end. Kind of discouraging, I ordered a 168 myself recently too. Now a little worried. Keep us in the loop with what happens.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Sanhui warranty provides free repairs for six months for products purchased directly from the manufacturer, says SH site.

Your reclamation should provide exact notes of the purchase, full proof damage information and photos.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

bl8900
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bl8900 »

Nord wrote:Yea you have to contact Sanhui about it first to see what they say. Include pictures that clearly show the issues, and a clear title about the case if emailing. Unless the conclusion is about a factory fault I think they will just send you instructions and possibly the things you need to fix it (for the skeleton at least).

I have not heard of anyone breaking Sanhui's new ball jointed skeleton yet. Definitely sounds like it's the joint if in the belly area. I wonder if its a broken weld or if it somehow just popped out and can be popped back in? Hard to say if it's an easy fix or not, but I'm sure they want to hear about it since the design is just a year old and may still need improvements.

Here's a picture of the new skeleton from last year, if it helps:
sanhui_skeleton_2018_01.jpg

Tears around orifices is not unusual even on Silicone though. Hard to know what kind of tears you're talking about unless you provide a picture. If it's due to friction or stretching, and if it's something that will get worse unless repaired. They can be caused by many reasons like extreme poses, rough maintenance, cloth friction, bad storage position, condoms, other toys, etc. It can of course be an issue from factory like a weak silicone blend or microcuts around the orifice that have increased from usage. But a weak blend should show signs on other areas as well, and microcuts should be closely inspected for when the doll first arrives, otherwise it is impossible to know or prove months later. Luckily these issues are fairly easy to fix on silicone, so I wouldn't worry, but it would be good to figure out the reason behind it to possibly prevent more in the future.

Either way, I hope Sanhui can sort it out with you. It would be much appreciated if you keep the thread updated with any info they provide and anything you may figure out about it.
My 160cm skeleton broke at the top of the upside down "U" after a couple of months with daily use switching between doggy and missionary positions. It broke back in June and I'm still emailing Sanhui about it and today I got a US address to ship to so hopefully fedex won't charge as much. I'm not sure how much its going to cost the US shipper to send it out to China and if or how much I will be paying for it.

Disclaimer I'm not a mechanical engineer:
As for the skeleton design the "U" should be more like Doll Sweet's hip frame with 3 metal pipes welded together. Bending metal to my knowledge causes stress in the metal on the outer bend while the inner bend gets compressed. I suspect this to be the weakest point in the skeleton and another factor is that the metal is ~ 1/8" thin doesn't help. My guess is that OP's broke in the same point as mine due to repeated back and forth bending at the waist ball joint.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Maria (broken hip joint)
Sanhui 158cm Flexi (broken knee joint)
Top-Sino 159cm T1, T3 (retired)
Elsababe 150cm XXL (retired)
Tayu/Art Doll 148cm D+ cup
Tayu/Art Doll 161cm F cup

trs80

Post by trs80 »

This is what happened to my Sanhui 168. The spine snapped at the top of the U.

Hip joints so were so stiff, almost fixed.

I'd sit on her body and tried to pull her legs up and it finally broke her spine.

My vendor is replacing the body for just the shipping fee though.

My question is how can I prevent this on my replacement body?
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

I am almost ready to purchase a Sanhui 168.... Maybe i should just get cheap one from Amazon if this is going to happen to a $2500 purchase.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Is this issue more common with their new/foam? skeleton? When I look at the complaints, kinda seem like it.

vs the old normal skeleton.

I would find repairing these new ones for loose joints would be more difficult since the skeleton isnt exposed, inside that foam core design.

I don't use mine much but I do notice issues. Even their footbolt design is rather weak as well. I do like the brand, since they have a nice design and faces but, they seem to have internal flaws with the skeleton design. I've been spotting random issues with different brands now and then. Assuming quality control issues or bad design. And the "implant" design also has its faults which kinda deters me of their r-cup doll, which I would like to get in the future.

SamanthaAlexa
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by SamanthaAlexa »

Oh dear, I am so sorry this happened to your lovely lady.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Done properly, that weld should be strong enough to make the tubing bend before the weld comes close to breaking. Stainless steel requires back gassing or special flux. Quality Assurance is a reasonably simple visual inspection but one has to know what to look for. Unfortunately a stainless weld without back gassing will still look good and the back will be "sugary", contaminated with oxidized metal. How possible is it to lok inside this joint? Were there any vent holes to allow back gassing?

What is the reasoning behind using stainless steel anyway? If you do not know how to do the weld properly it is better to use plain steel which is harder to screw up the weld. It all comes down to attention to detail which is not always there in small production runs from China.

Sanhui should not be blindly trusting their sub contractors and learn how to inspect a weld.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

INFORMATIONS