sanhuiofficial.com

I’ve decided on a Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

I’ve decided on a Sanhui

Post by hermitpermit »

If you look at my post history, I’m a woman, and originally what I really wanted was a Teddy Babe Man to hump—but since Teddy Babe ain’t making men, and my sewing/crafting skills are nonexistent, I had to confront the fact that I kept coming back and lurking this board even though I wasn’t going to get what I wanted.

Fact is, the women turn me on, too—and the silicone women offer that feeling of sisterhood I’m not going to get off a plushie. It’s the difference between straight up objectification and a naughty feeling of fantasy.

My husband thinks I’m being weird, but won’t it be awesome to surprise him with an amazingly hot woman who can actually pull off the outfits he loves? I’m sure he’ll wind up doing all the shopping and hauling I simply won’t give a damn to do (hence shopping for plushies). All y’all’s tales of ramming your dolls multiple times a day makes me want to give him that. We love each other, but it’s been twelve years—he’s had me well over fifteen hundred times, we’re both at the “did you call the plumber?” stage.

There’s also the fact that I want these ladies too. Can’t deny it, not interested in blowing up my life to go explore it. Gimme some silicone titties and I’ll see how it goes. (I think it’s more of a doll-as-inanimate-object horny than a late-in-life ‘aw heck I’m bi’ thing).

ANYWAY. I am having an absolute bitch of a time trying to navigate Sanhui’s website. Is this a thing that happens? I want a 145cm (cos weight—I need it under 70lbs, I lift deadweight patients all day at work and I’m done) with a specific head, but I can’t find the customization options. I can’t even find the heads!

Am I stupid? (I am stupid). Anyway, please help.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I’ve decided on a Sanhui

Post by Unwritten »

I tried to check it out, and I cannot even get past the welcome page on their website. Won't work on my ps4 or tablet. Sorry, hopefully someone can help you out.

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

Thanks for giving it a look, @Unwritten. It’s an aggressively unaccessible site without a computer.

I also *love* the look of the Piper dolls, I just don’t think TPE is the right move for a first doll, particularly for someone as bone idle as I’ve proven to be. There’s one particular Sanhui head I adore, like she’s someone I want to know. Hopefully there’s a vendor lurking who’ll see this and walk me through it.

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

Here’s the head I’m after. Thing is, I’ve been impressed by the face-ups and expressiveness of all the Sanhui heads I’ve seen on this forum, and I definitely want to see them all side by side (and with body limitations). Think like what Abyss does.
Attachments
9DB865C5-440D-4A6D-AE74-550546D7C252.jpeg
9DB865C5-440D-4A6D-AE74-550546D7C252.jpeg (62.9 KiB) Viewed 2509 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you like the look of Sanhui ladies then go for it! Be patient as navigating difficulties with these manufacturers is worthwhile. What about going through a vendor in whichever area you are?

Vendors' sites are often better.

However perhaps
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/Stores/Cust ... -love-doll
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/Stores/Cust ... -love-doll
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/online-stor ... -p97347724
might be helpful links.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sanhui is a great choice for a first doll. :thumbs_up:
My first lady was a Sanhui 145 I got brand new in 2016.
I still have her today. Just took her to a doll meet last weekend and we had a blast.
A few photos from the meet....
20190601_152319-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190601_152319-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
20190601_185900-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190601_185900-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
20190601_191358-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190601_191358-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
The newer Sanhui ladies weigh less than mine because they have foam cores now.
Mine weighs 60 pounds.
The new ones weigh in around 45 or 50 pounds by guesstimate.
I got to see a new one in person about a year ago and she was noticeably lighter than mine.

Silicone is a great choice for a first.
Easier repair and maintenance compared to TPE.
Also made better than TPE and 100% hypoallergenic.
If someone tells you TPE is hypoallergenic, they don't know what they are talking about.

I did a three year review of her here...
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=114806

Your husband is a lucky guy to have a wife with an open enough mind to get a doll.
That is fuckin awesome!
Good for you! :thumbs_up:

If you ever have any questions like clothing sizes or anything about maintenance, feel free to pm me.
I like to help. :mrgreen:

Edit- I would totally recommend you go with a vendor versus buying direct.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

Hey, you! I’ve been a big fan of Eve for years! She’s been a real ambassador for the Sanhui brand. She’s so sexy and I love her attitude—she convinced me a more petite woman doesn’t have to be juvenile.

Got a recommendation for a vendor? I’ve been surfing through the sites, but I gotta tell you, if I’m doing this, I want her the way I want her. I wanna see those options!

And thank you for complimenting me. If I can get all the options laid out on a page, I’ll have a great time bringing my husband into this. As it is, he doesn’t have the patience for all this murkiness!

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

I feel like adding more detail... why not?

I’ve been into dolls since I found the ball-jointed doll community. I never bought one, because I lurked enough to figure out that the bjd owners were crazy. Also, the dolls were miserably overpriced (and continue to be so). That was in 2002.

College, I found RealDolls, just as they were getting started. Visited their site off an on for four years.

Adulthood, continued to lurk BJD, here. The mannequin thread. Have a real solid streak of whatever the actual name is for a statue fetish. (Amalgatophilia, I think?)

Brought up dolls to Hubs early. He was open to it. Just haven’t bit the bullet. They’re heavy, and maintenance, and bleh. But, dammit.... I have the money now, and I want a doll XD

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!

Thank you, dollto-china.com! I don’t know how to shout out properly, but you just earned my whole-hearted custom when I do this thing!

https://dollto-china.com/sanhui-silicon ... 8cm.html?1

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

hermitpermit wrote:Hey, you! I’ve been a big fan of Eve for years! She’s been a real ambassador for the Sanhui brand. She’s so sexy and I love her attitude—she convinced me a more petite woman doesn’t have to be juvenile.

Got a recommendation for a vendor? I’ve been surfing through the sites, but I gotta tell you, if I’m doing this, I want her the way I want her. I wanna see those options!

And thank you for complimenting me. If I can get all the options laid out on a page, I’ll have a great time bringing my husband into this. As it is, he doesn’t have the patience for all this murkiness!

Well, thank you very much! :mrgreen:
My early photos of her are pretty rough, but I know I definitely improved for the better over time.
Yes, petite isn't juvenile for sure.

As for vendors, Jeff at Booty Call Dolls is my first recommendation, but I don't know if he deals with Sanhui.
If not, I would go with Kimi at Dollto.
He used to work for Sanhui and is a good guy.
Very knowledgeable about their products and passionate about dolls.

And, your welcome for the compliment. :thumbs_up:
You deserve it. 8)

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

hermitpermit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hermitpermit »

(Saving my work)— Heads 2 (my crush), 3 (adorable brat), or 4 (lucky number) with a 156cm body, purple eyes, Caucasian white textured skin and all the gel implants. About 70lbs or just a hair over, my height. Freckles would be a big plus. Small pink nips and labia.

Edit: Head 16 is calling to me, too.

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Your husband is lucky! I hope both of you enjoy your doll when you get her. :)

If I can ever get a doll I am strongly considering sanhui's dolls too. I like head #2 a lot, she's one of the prettiest imo. I like #14 and #16 the most.

I think you'll make a good choice. Good luck with everything!

INFORMATIONS