sanhuiofficial.com

Joining the sanhui ranks

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Joining the sanhui ranks

Post by Pabzilla »

Well guys today was supposed to be delivery day for my doll.

According to FedEx she would be delivered today to my UK vendor, I'm getting her sent to the vendor instead of direct to me as I work shifts and can only get time off when I'm on a certain shift where there is a skill overlap.

So she arrived at Stansted airport yesterday and has been stuck there all today with tracking saying 'clearance in progress' so I'm guessing that means UK customs have decided to keep her for a while.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Is a common tracking statement Pab,...don't worry :)

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Thanks Mavi, its a though wait.
Its been especially tough coz being Scottish I have had to endure the wait these last 2 weeks while being off work for the summer holiday, sat at home wishing my doll was here.
Now I'm going back to work on Monday.
The timing has all been terrible.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

So an update.
I now have no delivery date from FedEx and my doll is stuck at Stansted customs for a 3rd day saying 'clearance in progress'.

I contacted my vendor Phil at the dolls house and he says this has been fairly common at Stansted, the last order coming through there took a week to clear.

Order timeline:

Order placed - 5th June
Factory pics - 3rd July
Package sent- 24th July
Package arrived- ???

2 months of waiting and asking myself
'have I bought the right doll?'
'Should I have bought a taller model?'
'Did I order the right skin colour?'
'I keep reading about backs breaking on the new skeleton so should I have bought a different brand?'

Does everyone go through this when they purchase a doll or just me?
I do regard myself as a poor decision maker.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Pabzilla wrote:So an update.
I now have no delivery date from FedEx and my doll is stuck at Stansted customs for a 3rd day saying 'clearance in progress'.

I contacted my vendor Phil at the dolls house and he says this has been fairly common at Stansted, the last order coming through there took a week to clear.

Order timeline:

Order placed - 5th June
Factory pics - 3rd July
Package sent- 24th July
Package arrived- ???

'I keep reading about backs breaking on the new skeleton so should I have bought a different brand?'

No, this is completely normal, at least i think so since similar things happen when i order a new doll. But i am almost certain you will enjoy this decision, the Sanhui dolls are gorgeous girls as i have one my self and can attest to :) You should not be disappointed !

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Pabzilla wrote:So an update.

Order timeline:

Order placed - 5th June
Factory pics - 3rd July
Package sent- 24th July
Package arrived- ???

Damn two months? Guess it depends on the manufacturer, my z onedoll last year took 5 weeks from order to delivery, i got a sino doll ordered since Monday night will be interesting to see how quick she gets here, last year i chose the white skin tone for my z onedoll and was worried she would be too pale while waiting for her to arrive, but when i got her she was a nice creamy white skin tone and looked great

When you see them when they arrive you know you made the right choices and sanhui dolls are beautiful :thumbs_up:

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hey Lustforlife and DanDub thank you for helping put my mind at ease.
Its a long wait with plenty of time to start having doubts about your decisions so its good to know I'm not the only person who goes through that.

Lustforlife I will have to find your lady and have a look, I'm presuming you have a thread somewhere I can find.

DanDub yeah man 2 damn months, factory pics were 3rd July, dispatch was 24th July. Honestly what the hell were they doing all that time? Putting her in a box for 21 days?
You have a sino doll coming, nice one, sino doll was my second choice for a doll, they are great looking, the only thing that swung the decision for me was the Abigail face I have ordered.
I was going Sanhui or sino coz I made up my mind I wanted silicone.

Thanks again guys. :thumbs_up:

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Pabzilla wrote:Hey Lustforlife and DanDub thank you for helping put my mind at ease.
Its a long wait with plenty of time to start having doubts about your decisions so its good to know I'm not the only person who goes through that.

Lustforlife I will have to find your lady and have a look, I'm presuming you have a thread somewhere I can find.

DanDub yeah man 2 damn months, factory pics were 3rd July, dispatch was 24th July. Honestly what the hell were they doing all that time? Putting her in a box for 21 days?
You have a sino doll coming, nice one, sino doll was my second choice for a doll, they are great looking, the only thing that swung the decision for me was the Abigail face I have ordered.

Yea no problem my friend. I got One of my 168cm (Jasmine) and one of my Elfie 118cm (Geneva) Cheers!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Pabzilla wrote:Hey Lustforlife and DanDub thank you for helping put my mind at ease.

That’s exactly what i was thinking, about 3 weeks to ship a doll after she is made is not right, they usually ship when they are done or shortly after, yeah the curvy 155cm model, yeah i love silicone :thumbs_up: so much easier to maintain, and repair (when done right) and feels and moves more organic

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

DanDub you lucky man the 155 body looks incredible, you have great taste man that's the one I would have too.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Shione has cleared customs and arrived with my vendor today, I have organized a shift swap at work so I can be home during the day so she should be getting sent out to me tomorrow and hopefully she should be with me on Wednesday or Thursday. :D

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Pabzilla wrote:Shione has cleared customs and arrived with my vendor today, I have organized a shift swap at work so I can be home during the day so she should be getting sent out to me tomorrow and hopefully she should be with me on Wednesday or Thursday. :D
What an excitement !! to wait with you for your lovely "Shione" !! :angel:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Pabzilla wrote:Shione has cleared customs and arrived with my vendor today, I have organized a shift swap at work so I can be home during the day so she should be getting sent out to me tomorrow and hopefully she should be with me on Wednesday or Thursday. :D
Nice :thumbs_up: being glued to the front window waiting for the delivery truck to pull up is the next step :) lol

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Well guys Shione finally arrived at my flat this morning.

This is just a quick post as I'm getting my lunch and getting ready to go to work (2pm - 11pm)

She arrived about 9.30am so I have had time to unbox her and check her over and everything is working fine.
Her hips are very tight but I got them moving with a bit of effort.

She has a bit of an exorcist thing going on as her head is spinning quite loose as I move her around so if anyone has a tip to sort that please let me know, bearing in mind itsca push on head not screw on.

I'm not finding the weight a problem but then I'm only 41 years old and I have worked manual labour jobs all my life so I'm a bit of a powerplant, short but built like a tank I am.

So I have had time to give her a wash and powder and she feels great.

Will have to wait until after work to play with her some but so far I'm extremely impressed with her, she is very beautiful, the gel breasts are great and the Abigail head is just gorgeous.

So first impressions are great Shione is looking wonderful.

Hers a few quick pics I took, sorry about the lighting it was kinda rushed plus I only have a phone to take pics with.
IMG_20190807_095859.jpg
IMG_20190807_095859.jpg (693.69 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20190807_100641.jpg
IMG_20190807_100641.jpg (644.94 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20190807_113816.jpg
IMG_20190807_113816.jpg (472.81 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20190807_113944.jpg
IMG_20190807_113944.jpg (461.81 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
So the lightings not great, she looks a bit less pale in the flesh and her hair (sorry didn't have time to brush it) is actually more a strawberry blond or ginger which is what I wanted.

So I'm very happy guys. I will post a proper review when I have spent some time with her. :thumbs_up:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Congratulations in receiving her :)

I'm surprised to hear that the head spins so easily. I do not have that problem with my Emma. Her head stays in place rather nicely by the friction of the silicone or that's what i assume at least. Did you push it all the way down?

INFORMATIONS