sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 Review, Awesome!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui 168 Review, Awesome!

Post by Fitz62 »

I recently purchased a Sanhui 168 silicone doll, and I think it is the best silicone doll for the money. This is my fourth doll. My first was a Realdoll body 7 that was from around 2002. I had her for about 2 years before selling her when I got married. I purchased a used BoyToy back in 2011 one of the season series, I think. In 2017, I purchased a DS167 (non-Evo).

The Realdoll was first generation but still a good doll for the time. The BoyToy was nice and with the removable insert was easier to clean, but it was very hard and after a few years tore at the crotch and had terrible finger pokes. Since then I always put gloves on my dolls hands to protect the fingers.

My third doll, the DS167 was a great improvement over the older dolls but the DS insert was practically useless because it would not stay firmly in the cavity. I substituted a Realdoll insert and that worked but it was a little too long. I then made a modified insert by cutting the labia end off of a Realdoll insert (About 1.5 to 2 inches were saved) and then using sillipoxy to glue the DS insert inside the Realdoll labia end. After the glue dried, I used a sharp X-acto knife to trim on the inside to make it functional. This works quit well as the Realdoll labia end of the insert holds it in place and the length fits up into the DS cavity. This doll has some great points, body sculpture is awesome and sexy, and I love the Fleur face as I have a thing for MILFs. On the down side, the vagina placement, although good, seems to be just a little too far forward, so sex from behind is not the easiest. As mentioned already, the insert as is, was not very functional for me, and my doll experienced silicone flaking off around the inside and back of the thighs so it is now rough and unsightly. Finally the crotch has started to tear, not bad, but I think this is always inevitable with a doll that has an insert. I know that I will get fixed vaginas from now on due to this issue. The DS167 EVO seems like a great doll that addresses some of my issues with the original version, and I almost bought one of those but in the end, I decided to give the Sanhui 168 a chance, and I am happy that I did.

The 168 is an awesome doll, I got all of the jiggly options, boobs, butt, soft tummy and the inserts in the thighs. When you are having intercourse her boobs move like a real woman’s and the soft tummy looks and feels especially real. The vagina is soft and feels like a real woman’s vagina and is in the anatomically correct position. Also, she can arch her back at the hips like a real woman to make rear entry sex achievable and realistic. Overall, a great doll for the price with functionality, sexiness, and the durability of silicone. I purchased mine on sale and paid not much more than for one of the better TPE dolls! If you are considering a Sanhui, I don’t think you can go wrong.

Thanks,

Fitz
Attachments
DSC01490.JPG
DSC01490.JPG (850 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
DSC01513.JPG
DSC01513.JPG (809.03 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
DSC01510.JPG
DSC01510.JPG (851.55 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
DSC01483.JPG
DSC01483.JPG (281.54 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
Sanhui168
Sanhui168
DSC01480.JPG (817.95 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
My third doll DS167 with modified Realdoll/DS insert
My third doll DS167 with modified Realdoll/DS insert
DSC00613.JPG (858.99 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
My 2nd doll a Boy Toy
My 2nd doll a Boy Toy
DSC00341.JPG (874.04 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
My first Doll Realldoll Body 7
My first Doll Realldoll Body 7
DSC00110.JPG (810.69 KiB) Viewed 4772 times

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 168 Review, Awesome!

Post by TheIQF++ »

Such perfect timing as I came here to read a review on this very doll. 8O

Thanks a lot for your insight and comments on the other dolls you mentioned. :thumbs_up: That really helps me.

The pictures say it all. Looks, function and price make great value. Good job getting all the fixings. I'm glad to see how much these dolls have improved from my early 2016 model.

Hope to see more.
Like does she have the three screws in the feet? If she does not have them can she still stand safely for a short time?
I'd love to see a video of her moving at the waist. Like if she was crunching. I want to know what that area does and how it moves.

Thanks! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

San Hui 168 is probably my favorite doll body right now. Would love to have one some day.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great to read of your enthusiasm!

I wish mine had the inserts in the thighs and then . . . I'd be hailing her like you as perfect!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I quickly scrolled through the topic and was surprised about this pic after less than a half second so I scrolled back and read about your Realdolls :lol: :
I have one of those for my Realdoll, too.
No tearing yet on the 2018 doll at all and she's very soft. Would also like to test a Sanhui if there were no problems like with the inserts. :wink:

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have the standard non-standing feet, no damage so far standing her in that position with stockings on.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

^Thanks, that is good to know. I think Sanhui does a good job with the feet. They look very nice yet they can stand if you are careful. Even my old 2016 doll could stand for a short time without worry of the skeleton poking through the feet.

I've read in other reviews that the standing bolts are stocking rippers and can even damage the floor. 8O

Her stomach kind of looks bulged and uneven when she is bent down, as it is rippled. Are you able to guide the folds as you bend her? Like if you wanted her abs to look more even? (I know abs are not always even in real life :angel: ) I am interested to see how this implant area holds up over time. It's nice to know how much it adds to the realism during use as a sex doll. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

[quote="Fitz62"]I have the standard non-standing feet, no damage so far standing her in that position with stockings on.[/quote

Can you have sex with her in that position with no standing feet? My doll doesnt have standing feet either (jasmine 163 cm ryan davis) and I would like to know if I can have sex with her in that position (perhaps with the help of a sofa or the bed) without risking to damage her feet.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Yes, I have sex from behind with her standing and no damage. I do have stockings on her at all times while doing this.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The breasts of the Sanhui 168 are among the softest and best breasts of all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Congrats! 168 is definitely a good choice, lovely lady you got there too :)

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

haremlover wrote:The breasts of the Sanhui 168 are among the softest and best breasts of all.

Best wishes

Harem
Yesss they're amazing but sadly one of my Jasmine's breasts have deflated and i don't know why, but it has made me very sad...

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

As for the feet, I did not have the standing option and had sex in that position with no damage.

I later damaged some of the toes while having sex in the missionary position with legs up and didn't notice they were rubbing against the wall behind the bed.

INFORMATIONS