sanhuiofficial.com

Interested in buing a Sanhui but not sure which model..

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Interested in buing a Sanhui but not sure which model..

Post by Thelord001 »

I do want to buy a Sanhui but im not really sure which body i should get. I really like the proportions of the 145 A cup, but i think its too short. If that body was like 155-160cm it would perfect. I have also been looking at the 156 body and i like that one too, but i think the breasts are a bit too big on that one. The 160 body with built in head looks interesting too, but im not sure if its worth the extra price just to have the head and body mounted in one piece? Are there any other body options for me? Right now im not sure which body i should get, or maybe wait until they make a longer version of the 145 A body... (if they do?) I do have a WM 153 and i really like the proportions of that body, but i do want my next doll to be a silicon doll. for various reasons.
Also, a few other questions...
1: Does all Sanhui dolls have the ball joint skeleton now? Or do you have to specify that and pay extra for it?
2: How soft are the Sanhui doll body's? I have seen videos showing that the breasts, stomach and face is soft, but just how soft is the rest of the body? How soft are the calves, thighs and hips? I have two 4woods silicone dolls and on these dolls the thighs are as hard as a pumped up car tire... not soft at all. Is Sanhui close to TPE in softness or is it pretty hard?
3: I have seen some dolls have the "thick skin" option. Exactly what is that and how do i order it? I cant see it as an option on the Sanhui website?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Interested in buing a Sanhui but not sure which model..

Post by Maviarab »

well you have missed a few off...they also do a 160 without the seamless head design...then there's the 165...168...but if you want small cup size...Sanhui is not really the company for you (though they will do custom breast sizes...so speak to them).

1. Yes.
2. pretty close to TPE now, espcially with the gel implants.
3. This is the textured skin option (mostly standard now).

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Custom breast sizes? Never heard of that.. But im gonna check that out, definitely.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Pop them a pm or get them on Skype: Sanhui1 (Yongua Huang)...just bear in mind they are 8 hours ahead of GMT depending on your location so can be a little difficult to communicate with them.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Afaik a member here asked for a smaller breast size on the 160 and got them to make it last year. I don't know how much he paid for it though. It was called the 160S (S for Small) but was never listed anywhere as an official model. It received less positive impressions though due to the unnatural shape of the breasts, so maybe that was a reason. You can check the thread here.

I'm also waiting patiently for a ~160cm A/B-cup version by Sanhui to be released at some point, which would be an instant buy for me. They updated the sculpt for the 145 A-cup for this year with excellent breast shapes, and with that I'm hoping they were looking for feedback about it for a potentially upcoming taller version with same/similar design.

Sanhui usually use the springtime and summer to develop new products and upgrades, but they've been surprisingly quiet on here this year. I'm sure they are busy working on something, as they have proven to be very active in that department, but who knows what. They upgraded most of their models last year so this year I'm really hoping for a new body and more heads.

I'm considering to throw them an email too and ask them about it.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I'll see if I can find out what their plans are next time I speak to them (in middle of a custom order with them myself).

Jab

Post by Jab »

I've have a 2018 Sanhui 168cm and the most popular companys TPE torso. I've only got the one tpe doll so it's the only reference for comparison.

The silicone is soft but not the referenced tpe soft. Keep in mind Sanhui uses foam cores which Sanhui says simulates musculature. It gives their dolls a toned and soft feel in the right areas.

The boobs are pretty soft and nice to the touch. The butt with implants is still hard but gives the illusion of a workout derriere. Overall, Sanhui dolls are soft where they need to be. I'm sure the thigh implants would be an excellent addition. Her gel implanted tummy is a marvel imo. Very soft, still not tpe but softer than the boobs by a small fraction, at least on my doll. I love running my hands on her tummy.

Textured skin is very well done, after washing, drying then powdering she'll feel close to skin and very smooth with a small amount of resistance on your finger tips, which is what you want.

Again to the softness, I received a sample of another popular silicone manufacturer. The sample was medium softness. Sanhui silicone isn't as soft as this sample but close, Sanhui gets the job done in spades. You can't go wrong and Sanhui has stood by their dolls in my experience.

Jab.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. Celebrating 3 years with her this month.
Posted a detailed 3 year review in the Sanhui section.
She is my first doll and she has held up very well.
20190420_201826-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190420_201826-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2105 times
Took that photo a few days ago.
Her boobs are pretty soft and jiggle a little even though she has no implants. Feels a little like there is some gel in them maybe.

I would buy another Sanhui lady. Hopefully someday.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I personally would love the 168 and/or the 160 with the seamless head. Dolls like this are making me not even consider Realdoll anymore. Don't see the point when you weigh everything out.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

"I'm also waiting patiently for a ~160cm A/B-cup version by Sanhui to be released at some point, which would be an instant buy for me."
Agreed :)

:thumbs_up:

8)

INFORMATIONS