sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 168 Review

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I know there are a few Sanhui 168 reviews, just thought I'd share some of my thoughts on the doll.

I've been eyeing on Sanhui dolls for a while and took advantage once I saw the Valentines day offer on their site, I knew It was one of the best times to start purchasing one.

I've owned several dolls before which I will share some comparisons to which are 2 Wm dolls 163C, 140D and a Lovable doll Body 2.

With that said , onto the review!

The Specs
Body: 168cm
Head: #007 Abigail
Textured skin
Skin tone: Fair pink
Eye color: Emerald rotatable
pigmented Colour: Pink nipples and orifices
Non-Standing feet
Jiggly breats implants
Soft belly implants
Soft butt implants

Ordering Process
I ordered directly from Coco&Kk, Having heard that Sanhui can take a while to respond, I actually didn't have any problems and all questions I asked (which were quite a few) got answered within 12hrs. They were very helpful and I went for one of their instock dolls during the offer, they showed me pictures and videos of the doll before I made a purchase which was very helpful. Once payment was cleared the doll got shipped the next working day, I did however did get a little unfortunate during delivery, as there was some bad weather and public holidays which delayed delivery by a few days, but in the end she arrived within 10days and safely, which is good :)

Packaging and unboxing:
The packaging was pretty standard which is a large cardboard box, she was very secure in the packaging however and didnt move much. I would say she was pretty snug with all that extra foam surrounding to protect the doll. Compared to my WM 163C doll the box she came in had a pretty large puncture which the neck bolt had gotten through, luckily it didn't happen this time to this doll.

She came wrapped in a blanket and upon inspection of the doll she was pretty oily at first, which was probably the protective mist that helps prevent stains and dust on the doll. She came with several accessories which includes 2 outfits, 2 wigs, warming usb stick, cleaning hose , hanging hook , gloves ,cleaning sock and instructions.
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
The doll
Her measurements are 33"/21"/34" and she weighs about 34kg which is pretty good for a doll of this size. She comes with the updated Ball jointed skeleton and its interesting, the joints move quite smoothly and the direction doesn't matter as much. She pretty stiff at the moment but none of the joints are overly tight and hold their position no problem.
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
My two Wmdoll fingers have all detached from the plate sadly, this Sanhui doll fingers seem to be pretty robust but still a wire type design i think, but only time will tell on how it will hold up. I went for the non-standing feet mainly because my WM163C destroys socks/stockings with its standing pegs. Visually the pegs don't look nice and occasionally during cuddling, I would hit my feet on those pegs and it wasnt fun. She can stand for a short period of time even without standing feet cause her feet seem quite sturdy and have a pretty thick silicone layer, there is also a wire in her big toe and second toe if you wish to pose them.

The Neck has a snap on and off sort of design. Its very good, its very easy to take the head on and off (Makes taking the head off for cleaning much easier, the head wont fall off without some force) overall its much better than a screw design.

Looks and feel
Shes very tall, one of the tallest dolls on the market i believe. What I like about the body is that shes not too thin, especially on some dolls the arms can be too thin which doesn't look that appealing to me. I would say maybe the calves area could do with being a little thicker, her neck as well could do with being a tad thicker as well,her hands and feet seems to be of decent size however, but other than that no complaints.

The textured skin feels great especially when powdered. There is subtle detail throughout the doll, wrinkles in the fingers, toes and nipples all look great. One thing missing is any sort of vein detail , compared to my Lovable doll made in 2009 she has quite abit more detail in the hands and feet section, which included a more realistic anatomy and veins which look still very real to this day (she did however cost more than double of this doll).
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
The Vaginal interior is very textured with a bunch of bumps and grooves. I would say this is one of the best parts of the doll, the vaginal exterior looks great with the pigmentation it has a nice shine to it which looks very appealing and realistic. I also love that the pigmentation colour wont go away, one of the annoying things about my TPE dolls is that i have to constantly reapply colour/makeup. Anatomy wise the placement of the vagina looks good, its not too high up or too low so makes entering abit easier.
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
I went for the Abigail face as it was one of the more European faces Sanhui has on their site. The face looks good and the paint job is quite well done, shes got subtle shading here and there and the eyebrow detail looks very good. One thing I did notice however was that the eye socket is quite deep, her eyelids are abit thicker than usual as well. This can make the eyes look quite dark during low lighting conditions as it doesnt catch the light very well. The mouth has upper teeth with harder silicone and a removable tongue.
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 11315 times
I got the Jiggly breasts, soft belly and soft butt implants. The breast upgrades are a must have, compared to my WM163C TPE hollow breasts (TPE dolls are well know for being very soft) these jiggle as much if not more than my TPE doll, they have a abit of resistance to them when you squeeze them and it feels great. The breast are probably somewhere between D and E cup size.

The belly is reasonably soft, the butt is abit more firmer than I would have liked but still very squeezable. The legs and calves are quite firm especially compared to my TPE doll, but compared to my old Lovable doll which is almost 10yrs old, there is a night and day difference in terms of softness.

Summary
My first Sanhui doll and I was overall quite impressed by her, shes not perfect of course but for the price she was certainly worth it. She did take a little while to get use to, with the unfamiliar but intuitive skeleton design and finding what positions she likes and doesn't like.

This is also my first silicone doll since 2009 and one of the main reasons I got her, was I wanted to see how much silicone has improved over the years. I would say that shes not as soft as my TPE doll I purchased last year, If I was to give a rating in overall softness out of 10,10 being the softness I'd give my TPE doll a 8, and this Sanhui doll would probably be a 6.5. The trade off however, is that silicone is more durable and easier to repair, also being easier to clean.

For the price point only being a little more expensive than some TPE dolls out there, I would highly recommend one. If i was to purchase another I would probably get the thigh implants, as i think the thighs could do with being a little softer. I also hope they release more European type faces as well, As i think one of the complaints about Sanhui is that they don't have enough face choices.

I can't wait to see what improvements Sanhui will make for the next upcoming years, overall they have been outstanding service and anyone on the fence about purchasing one shouldn't hesitate.
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 11315 times

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168 Review

Post by james 1966 »

Very nice review, thank you for taking the time and effort. Beautiful doll, on my very short list...

jamiebrown616
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jamiebrown616 »

Top notch. Gotta love that Sanhui craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats on your new doll
BCD

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

What a gorgeous new doll. Lovely face - the mouth looks so sensuous with the red lips. What a sexy body for this height (not too skinny). The full rounded shapf of the breasts and larger perky nipples look very good. Thg pussy looks fantastic and very realistic labia size and color - hope to see some booty and anus shots in the future - as Sanhui is known for a making dolls with a great ass. Thanks for sharing your new doll with us.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The Sanhui 168 is in my opinion one of the best dolls around and one of the most pleasurable in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Great review! Thanks for sharing :D

I am definitely set on getting a Sanhui for my next doll. I'm just waiting for a tall model with smaller breasts. The new 145 A-cup is absolute perfection, but I really want it to be around 160cm. They did attempt this last year but with a bit disappointing results, and the model was never listed anywhere afaik, so I am hoping for a new version this year.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Very sexy looking doll!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Good review! :thumbs_up:

Sexy lady. :mrgreen:
Their finger wires are pretty good in my opinion. My Sanhui lady is almost 3 years old and they are still intact and attached to the palm plate. Had finger pokes over the years but they are an easy repair. From having to repair the pokes, I got a look at the actual wires. They are thicker than on most dolls I have seen and I've seen quite a bit of them.

Sanhui dolls do have a very nice vaginal texture. Far superior to the other doll brand I have played with. And, they look pretty.

Have fun......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Great view, thanks for sharing this with us, the SANHUI dolls are surely getting better and better. :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Hope that you'll enjoy your lovely as i do !! :D
It's a real pleasure to live by her side for very parts of the life !! :wink:
Good review !!
SANHUI dolls are all beautiful and the Abigail face was one of my favorite ! Great choice.

All the best!

Serge and Danae

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Not only are they beautiful but they rank highly for the best sex among dolls.

Fluidity of the ball joint movements is a delight in bed when half asleep and not wanting to wake up to full consciousness.

And the inner structure of the heads is amazing. Severine looks as though she has a closed mouth but inside, teeth of harder material, gums and tongue and the best kissing of any doll.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

haremlover wrote:Not only are they beautiful but they rank highly for the best sex among dolls.

Fluidity of the ball joint movements is a delight in bed when half asleep and not wanting to wake up to full consciousness.

And the inner structure of the heads is amazing. Severine looks as though she has a closed mouth but inside, teeth of harder material, gums and tongue and the best kissing of any doll.

Best wishes

Harem
Just have to agree !! :D Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Congratulations on the arrival of your lovely lady! :)

Best wishes from myself and her sister, my gorgeous Stephanie [on 158cm] :D
Attachments
Stepb2322.jpg
Stepb2322.jpg (148.02 KiB) Viewed 11098 times
Step4391.jpg
Step4391.jpg (180.86 KiB) Viewed 11098 times
Step4393.jpg
Step4393.jpg (186.85 KiB) Viewed 11098 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Congratulations and than you for the review. I’ve loved that 168 body since it came out. I think Sanhui provides great value.
JM 75cm Angel C

INFORMATIONS