sanhuiofficial.com

My 168cm has arrived.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My 168cm has arrived.

Post by smallcat »

Just a quick review.

Abigail. Simple snap on connector. Not sure if I can remove with regular bolt converter to put on zone body, same color. Looks as if its molded in. She comes with plastic teeth built in and tongues which was nice, never had this bonus with any. The eyes are new moveable type built in a shell, removing may seem a little troublesome, I probably won't switch out eyes as much. My zone eyes are round, which are prety easy to switch around with half eyes and such.

I did not measure her when I ordered, did not realize 168cm is huge! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLxHLpYic4c&t=0m25s She almost measures up to me...Was expecting her to be heavy due to her height, didnt notice weight, somewhere around 75 pound, wasnt too bad to lift. But I did want a big doll. I wonder what her true height is, unless I am shrinking due to getting older.. 8O

Only reason I bought was due to their face selection, they have some nice ones. And another thing is their skin color is actually normal type of human color, matches well that they used with her fair pink; I was expecting different actually something way different but it came out perfect as I wanted. Even factory photo was off in color, was expecting factory photo color. Her skin tone is just right.

While her textured skin eh, different, not sure whats better zone plain skin or texture. You could probably do fine without dusting her, doesnt appear as pasty/sticky.

Her 3 little toes are webbed together with 1 big toe/little toe next to with skeleton joint in the 2 toes(also loose not web). Her toes and fingers nails are painted one which is normal, nicely done since they are molded like nails.

Her body is rather how do you say very firm, not as squishy compared to my zone. Her skeleton may seem take up most of her body I think. Skeleton may be making up the weight difference probably.

She can stand on her own if positioned right, I dont like the idea of leaving them unattended, always lean on something to be safe.

Nice doll overall, no regrets, with any that I bought.

zug zug, back to work...

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 168cm has arrived.

Post by maddmatter70 »

She is a beauty

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Abigail is a nice looking girl !!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Congratulations smallcat!

'Abigail' will certainly look after you! :wink: :)

Just like my 158cm - Stephanie :D

:glou:
Attachments
Stepb2276.jpg
Stepb2276.jpg (145.43 KiB) Viewed 2731 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats!
Sexy lady.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

On a side note, this dolls build reminds me of DS lite doll skeleton, more of a tubing type of skeleton to reduce weight I suppose. While compared to my zone has a normal metal skeleton in which is covered by silicone.
I'm assuming they have different line up vs their own metal skeleton. While I don't own a DS yet, their construction would be similar in my viewpoint.

Makes me wonder about durability if its better or worse.. While metal skeleton dolls are usually weak against the knee/elbow, top elbow caps where the skeleton can break through the skin. While this I have no clue.

Thats about only thing I could think of currently, havent had much time but work work.. THought I share.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

?

I'm pretty sure the skeleton is a metal skeleton which is wrapped in foam and then a silicone skin

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

^ I was thinking that, foam of some sort, like the dslite doll.

Maybelle head.

Thought I Share some more.

Hands they have a lot of details in the hands, hard to see due to proper lighting. Direct links
https://i.imgur.com/tegVTKH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/T0tikaN.jpg
foot
https://i.imgur.com/rbnNliS.jpg direct. You can see how 3 are webbed.

face

front

Back

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very lovely

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

pup001

Post by pup001 »

WOAH that's a hot doll!! I love the ass shot! I love how her anatomy is perfectly positioned.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Looking good! You take good photos and the 168 is truly an amazing model, this of course coming from a man who has a 168 himself ;).

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Great and lovely !! enjoy your beauty !! :D

INFORMATIONS