sanhuiofficial.com

My Review of 168

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

My Review of 168

Post by Lustforlife »

I know there are many other reviews of the 168 already but i thought i should share my thoughts and experience of the 168 i've had so far.

Configs
Body: 168 CM
Face: Severine
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Upgrades: Soft belly, Jiggly Breasts, Standing feet, Textured Skin.

Ordering Process
I ordered directly with Sanhui, as i have purchased dolls from Sanhui in the past, 92cm and 118cm Elfie to be exact, so i wanted something bigger for my third lovely.
I talked with Coco & KK on Skype about the slightly blemished dolls that were being discounted and the first one that caught my eye was the Marya AIO. I was so amazed by her beauty i could not believe something so gorgeous could be possible, i was sure that was the doll for me and Sanhui was offering me an amazing discount for this slightly blemished doll. However since i've been having such financial hardships lately i was not able to go with that one but sure enough as fate would have it, they showed me a 168 that was in stock and i knew that i wanted her. Very small blemish that is barely noticeable, on such an amazing body... but any ways Sanhui gave me an amazing discount for this girl as well and was patient and professional going over everything with me. I have said it before and i will say it again, Sanhui is an amazing company! They go above and beyond for their customers and offer quality dolls at reasonable prices and not to mention the incredible customer service and attention! Coco & KK were so helpful in making my decision and were readily able to answer all and any questions i had. This is why i am not afraid to say that i am proud Sanhui customer and will likely buy more and more products from them :) but all that aside everything went well and after she was packaged and shipped she arrived not even a week later and even a day earlier than anticipated! Crazy fast shipping for over seas :). The doll also arrived safe and sound with no damage, as i prayed for her safe journey across the seas. Sanhui did an amazing job packing and ensuring her safety and i am so glad she is here with me now.

The doll

I was utterly surprised by how life like she was and how tall she is, i think she is taller than me almost when she stands. Amazing detail on the body and she is nice and thick in all the right places, i really like this body and i love climbing her from feet to her head, its an amazing feeling! I got this doll with the Severine head and she is quite gorgeous! More details below.

Size
As i have mentioned before this is the tallest doll i have ever had! It says 168 but she feels much bigger than that and i actually like it a lot :) Standing with her makes it feel like i am really with a woman and adds that realism as i hold her. However with her being this size it is also more of a challenge to move her versus Elfie who is much smaller but i still manage and it doesn't bother me much but the difference is obviously quite noteable. Even though her being this size she is not as heavy as i imagined, though i'm still trying to figure out how to get her into certain poses and i want to be careful as i don't want to ruin such amazingness!

Skeleton and Movements
Moving her can be a bit of a challenge but nothing serious, then again i am no light weight but i imagined it being so much harder and i'm glad to admit its not. It is quite incredible that for such a large doll, Sanhui has made her quite manageable and the skeleton moves quite smoothely as well :) Still trying to get her to different positions but i am being slow about it and not rushing it. I still have to learn her movements and such.

Doll Face
Gorgeous Severine face, i am quite enamored with her but the lips are not what i thought. I always loved Elfies lips and i was hoping her lips would be like Elfies but they are not as smooth and soft. They are still nice however and i enjoy kissing her but was a bit sad to find out they were not as i imagined. Still a very pretty face and i enjoy staring into her eyes. The oral cavity is great and she even has teeth installed already adding to the realism, she also came with a tongue that makes kissing a bit more realistic.

Doll Body
My goodness, this has to be the best most realistic body i've ever experienced on a doll... The softness and the amazing grasp really makes it feel like i am lying with a very gorgeous woman. The breasts are so soft and you can't help but want to nuzzle them all the time. I climb her like a tree from head to toe and toe to head, and i enjoy every moment of it. I have no complaints about her body and am very pleased with it :) her but is nice and soft as well and i don't think that was even part of the upgrade! Her hands are very beautiful as well and i love to hold them, her feet are nice as well and the legs, well, you will see for your self. Her belly is soft as well with the upgrade and it is so nice to just lay your head on her belly after a hard days work and fall asleep :) Very amazed by this wonderful body and i have no regrets.

Sex orifices
I have only done the oral so far and can say i greatly enjoy it :)

Standing Feet
As i mentioned earlier i got her with the standing feet option, and i think it is a very awesome feature. Standing with her makes me feel like i'm with a real woman and its amazing to get it, so if you're debating ever getting this upgrade do not hesitate, its definitely worth it!

So all in all i think its safe to say that Sanhui did it again for me and i am super happy with my new woman!
I know there are already very amazing reviews out there for this lovely 168 model but i hope this review can help other potential doll owners debating on the 168.

Any ways thanks for reading and Pictures coming soon!!
Attachments
Factory Photo :)
Factory Photo :)
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2539 times

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Review of 168

Post by smallcat »

Nice.

Hope my 168cm turns out well. Went with abigail.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

smallcat wrote:Nice.

Hope my 168cm turns out well. Went with abigail.
Nice, Abigail is a lovely face as well! I was going to go with that one but decided on Severine :) Any ways i am sure you will be pleased, i wish safe journeys to your lady and i hope she will bring you great happiness!

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

Excellent review!
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

SynMan wrote:Excellent review!
Thank you quite much! I am glad you enjoyed it, i posted a factory photo for now but i will taking some shots of my lovely soon :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats and good review! :thumbs_up:
Can't wait to see more of her.

Sanhui ladies give good oral, at least mine does.
The sex is pretty damn good too, once you get there....

Have fun!

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

gonestill77 wrote:Congrats and good review! :thumbs_up:
Can't wait to see more of her.

Sanhui ladies give good oral, at least mine does.
The sex is pretty damn good too, once you get there....

Have fun!

:glou:
Thank you so much! I will definitely post pics in the near future :) And i agree the oral is amazing. I love my woman she is so gorgeous and can't wait to get inside the other orifices, haha.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Great review!

Always interesting to see other's impressions.
I'm totally on board with you on the standing up and how she feels like a real woman then :mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Sofos wrote:Great review!

Always interesting to see other's impressions.
I'm totally on board with you on the standing up and how she feels like a real woman then :mrgreen:

Congratulations!
Thank you, i agree which is why i felt i should post a review. There have been so many good reviews with this 168 in particular which made it much easier for me to make a decision. So i figure if they help me maybe i can help others to make a decision or at least inspire them to make one :) Standing feet is actually completely new to me so it was definitely a new feeling, a very good new feeling haha.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Multiple reviews tell about consistency of the product quality, and also varierty of subjective impressions, big tell overall.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Looks great, I also took advantage of the sale they had during Valentines. Hopefully will get my 168cm soon!

INFORMATIONS