sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 with Maybelle face. Feb 2019 - review!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sanhui 168 with Maybelle face. Feb 2019 - review!

Post by Ron NB »

I wanted to ask an owner about this before I ask the manufacturer. Does current SH heads have inner rigid structure, like a stylized skull so the eyes don't get pushed outwards and the face does not deform around the nose when it comes to oral action ?

Anonmyousblue
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anonmyousblue »

Very well done review and your lady is gorgeous! Hope she will continue to bring you much happiness :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Ron NB wrote:I wanted to ask an owner about this before I ask the manufacturer. Does current SH heads have inner rigid structure, like a stylized skull so the eyes don't get pushed outwards and the face does not deform around the nose when it comes to oral action ?
Silicone heads do not do this, this just a TPE issue due the suction created and air around the cavity.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Maviarab wrote:
Ron NB wrote:I wanted to ask an owner about this before I ask the manufacturer. Does current SH heads have inner rigid structure, like a stylized skull so the eyes don't get pushed outwards and the face does not deform around the nose when it comes to oral action ?
Silicone heads do not do this, this just a TPE issue due the suction created and air around the cavity.
Thanks for answering, the deformation is a real immersion breaker with TPE dolls .

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Ron NB wrote:
Maviarab wrote:
Thanks for answering, the deformation is a real immersion breaker with TPE dolls .
Hello , I have a 168 SH 2019 and i can tell you that for oral action she's stunning ! :whistle:

No noise , no deformation, no eyes rolling ! :oops:

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Sweet, sexy lady :D I am getting the 168 my self soon and should have her by the end of the week! So excited, thank you so much for posting :)

Bobandrews
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bobandrews »

Thank you for your review! How much did the freckle option cost if I might ask? I really would like that on my doll as well if I ordered one. And thanks for the high quality pictures!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thigh implants are new. I think were mine to have them I'd be even more enthusiastic about Sanhui

Congratulations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

serge wrote:
Ron NB wrote:
Maviarab wrote:
Hello , I have a 168 SH 2019 and i can tell you that for oral action she's stunning ! :whistle:

No noise , no deformation, no eyes rolling ! :oops:
I have a 2016 Sanhui 145 and her face is fine during oral.
I actually get some good suction that makes a nice slurping noise. :whistle:

No complaints......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sofos wrote: Skeleton
The 168 comes with a ball joint chassis that I'm very impressed with so far.The joints move smoothly and you do not have to pay so much attention to the directions as you did with the old dual hinged joints. Compared to my 2 year old 156 cm Sanhui doll the joints are so much better (even compared to new) that I don't really know how to describe it.

There are some minor differences in how tight the left and right arm is but other than that all joints are great (it's a small difference, not a big deal at all). The hip joints are the tightest one but it still moves smooth once you ally the correct force (which can be all the strength you got sometimes ;) ).
So I take it your 168 is also crazy tight? Do you also have a real hard time straightening the leg? Sometimes I have to sit on the doll's stomach and push at the thigh in bursts to get it back down.

Also, did you notice an issue with calf not staying straight when bending the knees?

Sofos wrote:The head connector is wonderful! It is easy to snap on and off and a rubber ring ensures a smooth turn of the head without any wobbling or discomfort. This is 1000 times better than the old screw on version! :D
Do you have a picture of your head connector? I have the same head and body as you (made recently) and mine screws on.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

About oral. At least with this head the mouth is not very wide and with the teeth I think chances are high that at least one is getting hurt in the process so... I cannot recommend that.

@Aeron
I answered you party via PM already...
But no, they are stiff but not crazy stiff. However, I must position both me and the doll correctly to be able to apply enough torque. But you must consider that there are considerable forces involved on the hip joint due to the long lever to the pivot point. So therefore the hip must be rather still to handle the load. I think...

It does sound like your joint may be stiffer though. But difficult for me to ascertain since objective measurements are difficult to obtain.

Not really noticed anything wrong with the knee bend.

This is the head connector and the included hanging hook:
The hanging hook screws in and the head is attached just by pushing.
20190223_185010.jpg
20190223_185010.jpg (89.52 KiB) Viewed 2476 times

lobsterpizza
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lobsterpizza »

Great review, thanks for sharing. The Maybelle face is my favorite from Sanhui.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Great info in this review. I especially appreciate the specs you mentioned. I had asked Sanhui about some of these years ago. Glad to see all of that is available now.

So can the old screw on heads still be used if you have an adapter? Like M6 threaded rod I believe. That should work, right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Gorgeous. Incredible body on this doll.

Olive

Post by Olive »

blindwebster wrote:Gorgeous. Incredible body on this doll.
It's pretty recurrent with Sanhui, this one does not escape the rule :razz:

INFORMATIONS