sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160 AIO

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dart25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sanhui 160 AIO

Post by dart25 »

Frost wrote:
Well 158 is not the same size as 160. The 160 AIO cannot have the heads changed, as it is permanently attached. The 158 can change them. The 160 AIO, as of right now, is only available with the Marya head.
I wouldn't really call 2cm a significant difference and most of her specs, aside of weight, are near identical. So are you telling me that having a seamless neck is worth 1k? I don't see it stated anywhere on their site so I can only assume that things like the implants still cost extra.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

I hope SynMan is OK!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

dart25 wrote:
I wouldn't really call 2cm a significant difference and most of her specs, aside of weight, are near identical. So are you telling me that having a seamless neck is worth 1k? I don't see it stated anywhere on their site so I can only assume that things like the implants still cost extra.

I never said it was a significant difference in height. I am pointing out that the 158 & 160 are two different models/versions. The AIO version, is specific to having the seamless non-removable head. Addons like implants I would assume are still extra.. As for the reason they would charge 1k more for the AIO build, I do not know. They also have a 160 non-AIO, that is 1k less than the AIO.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

I hope the OP is okay as well, perhaps he is off having too much fun with his new lady to post haha. Would like to see more pics of 160 AIO though :)

INFORMATIONS