sanhuiofficial.com

Danae, Magali, Vi & Aibao

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Danae, Magali, Vi & Aibao

Post by serge »

The arrival of DANAE

It is 12:28, I go out my trash cans!
At the same moment arrives in front of my portal a white van without specific marking, leaves a young and big guy, bearded and a nice head.

It's here ?
Yes it's here !!
he opens his side door, I'm already behind him to check the conditions of transport. The big box is flat in the good sense of the labels. He pulls him towards him and asks for my help to get him out.
we transport the cardboard in the house, I turn and return with this nice deliveryman the heavy cardboard to verify that there is no evidence of shocks or blows or even shoes.
The carton is intact, I sign the tablet and it is gone not without a small tip and a big thank you from me.

The cardboard is in the kitchen, I push it into my room! And come to me a hesitation !!
And if I do not like it?
And if I do not like him ??

To know I'll have to open this box.

A knife with the end not pointed, and zip all along the tape and on the small sides! it is open !

I open the first flap.

I open the second flap but I see only white plastic, as it is very well packaged.

I'm feverish, a nice cover appears, I open the cover !! She's there !!!

His head between his legs, I get rid of the small pieces of packaging, go out the accessories, take out the head, and put on the fireplace (I do not dare to look at it again).

I turn the cardboard on the side so I can carry it on the bed, I catch it gently and takes it on the bed, it weighs the weight the bother!

Once on the bed, I tear the scotches of the plastic wrapping are torso and the !! I remain a moment to contemplate ...

I pulled myself together a little and continued my arms, then my legs.

She is finally before me without a head, naked, on her cover, I have not really touched her skin, I still look at her .. and I smile

I become lucid and told me that I must examine it in detail to find out if everything is in agreement with my order and the manufacturer's promise of manufacturing quality.

Side facing: ok
On the pile: ok

I finally decided to see her head, before I put her body sitting on the chest in the foot of the bed, and I see all the details, her textured skin, her hands, her feet, she is soft, she does not feel not the chemical as Milana has arrived, on the contrary she feels a little lily of the valley ...
I'm not delirious !! she feels lily of the valley.

In short, I take the opportunity to check all its joints, it is firm but not hard to handle.

Ah what is that? On her back, I gently rub with my finger and ... no it's just the powder she was coated for transport, so nothing to report it is perfect!

Her head is on the fireplace, I take it feverishly in my hands, sit next to her body and remove the packaging.

The top of the skull appears then the eyebrows and the eyes ... and at this moment it is me who follows tape !!, I did well to sit down !!

My hands continue unpacking, but my eyes never leave hers, she has a deep and dark look that pierces me, and I am surprised to say "Hello Danae, welcome home"

We look at each other for a while .. I try to see who is behind these beautiful eyes !!

I shake a good blow and I put his head on his body, I hear CLIPS! The junction is made.

I retreat a few steps to admire the whole and I said to Danae "you're beautiful! "

I stay to contemplate it, she is so beautiful!

I take a little time, I look at the accessories, good always the same chinoiseries !!
do not worry Danae everything is planned for you!

Two wigs a brunette and a blonde.

I catch the blonde, remove the bag and fishnet, against the wig is very good quality at least 120% of density and size! I comb a little spikes (need a minimum) and installs on his head and I still say that it is a real gun!

I examine the head because it must be a little serious, beautiful eyes, a light makeup but it was my request to be able to customize later. Two icy ears, a greedy and sensual little mouth and teeth that I guess and a very cute language very realistic, I could not help it ... I kissed him ... despite his cold lips I think she gave me back my kiss and I got out of the room quickly leaving her on the bed ..

strange impression .. must I take a little coffee ..

I know that now I have to wash it because it is recommended by the manufacturer.
The bathroom is ready but not me ..

Danae is lying on the beautiful bed in her total nakedness, in my place (privilege that few have) I cover her with her blanket and I go to my business but my steps always bring me back to her, I'll see her and I give her a little kiss,

I unpack the accessories that I immediately put in a drawer because apart from the hook suspension, few will serve me.

The second brown but short wigs are of the same quality as the blonde, I put on a support provided for wigs (made in Amazon).

I pick up all the pieces of plastic and cardboard from unpacking, I stuff all this into the big box (you never know!) And hop the big box goes into the guest room installed in a photo studio.

I give a kiss to Danae and get out of the room .. I need to think ..

It's 5 pm, I went back to see Danae, I showed her the pictures of her arrival and I felt her modesty, she is different from Milana who she was not afraid to reveal herself, But Danae is not not like Milana.

We need to get to know each other ...

Text translate by google translator .

Danae Technical

SANHUI 168 face Séverine, blue eyes

standing option
implant breast, bottom , belly, inner tights
Pigmentation pink
textured skin.

I'd like to thanks all the SANHUI team factory for their wonderful job and in particular Coco&KK and all the other persons who helped me by skype and email to finalize my order and made the best to bring me my "lovely" quickly during the CNY ( order the 25/01/2019 receive the 11/02/2019).
I'd like to thanks also Haremlover for his video review that finally made my mind
As for today she's perfect to me
She moves well
She stand well
She looks as i like
She already gave me wonderful sex sensations

So to conclude she's perfect for me !!

fullsizeoutput_402.jpeg
Last edited by Swan on Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Change title per OP request

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Danae

Post by Sofos »

Congratulations :mrgreen:

Looking forward to see some more pictures of your new lady later :D

I too unpacked a new 168 yesterday and can only agree that it's an amazing body :)

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Lol, I envy you friend, it's a pleasure to read comments like yours, I agree with you, that moment, when you see the package arrive and then unpack everything thoroughly, it must be an orgasm after another, I'm sure your heart beat up 1000 revolutions per second, lol.

I do not know what doll you have, but regardless of the model, my congratulations for the purchase, regards.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Sofos wrote:Congratulations :mrgreen:

Looking forward to see some more pictures of your new lady later :D

I too unpacked a new 168 yesterday and can only agree that it's an amazing body :)

For me she's an angel falling in my life !!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

rgv4 wrote:Lol, I envy you friend, it's a pleasure to read comments like yours, I agree with you, that moment, when you see the package arrive and then unpack everything thoroughly, it must be an orgasm after another, I'm sure your heart beat up 1000 revolutions per second, lol.

I do not know what doll you have, but regardless of the model, my congratulations for the purchase, regards.

You're right !! it's a very particular moment in a DO's life!! :D

Here's Danae at wake up this morning ( what a night!!) :wink:
fullsizeoutput_417.jpeg

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Beautiful angel, I'm sure last night you saw the sky and she the flames of hell, lol.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

rgv4 wrote:Beautiful angel, I'm sure last night you saw the sky and she the flames of hell, lol.
Yes !!!!

I've take a week off just for her and if i didn't this morning should not be ay work, just want to stay with her !! she's a little devil !!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

I surprised Danae during her fitting session of a little dress

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Lol, now you are his slave!

serge, I think you're not going to step on the job in a long time, this beautiful creature can cause chronic fatigue, lol.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

rgv4 wrote:Lol, now you are his slave!

serge, I think you're not going to step on the job in a long time, this beautiful creature can cause chronic fatigue, lol.
Absolutely !! I'm his slave but i like that !! :lol:

Well i'll take the entire week it's better :lol: :whistle:

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

She's gorgeous

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

teddykan1 wrote:She's gorgeous
Thanks !! i agree with you :D

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

fullsizeoutput_47f.jpeg

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Oh she does look exciting. Love the detailed knees. Serge she looks simply awesome. Have you had her free standing yet?

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

maddmatter70 wrote:Oh she does look exciting. Love the detailed knees. Serge she looks simply awesome. Have you had her free standing yet?
Yes she's exciting !! And Yes, on the previous photos, she is standing alone and this is quite easy to do
fullsizeoutput_461.jpeg

INFORMATIONS