sanhuiofficial.com

Weight reduction?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
raulwie

Weight reduction?

Post by raulwie »

According to the specs of the dolls on their website, they is a significant weight reduction regarding the 2019 models? As to the weight the specs on their website are confusing. It would be nice if Sanhui give us some information.

raulwie

Re: Weight reduction?

Post by raulwie »

For example from the Sanhui website the 156 model with always the same specs:

28,5 kg (63lb): https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin
30 kg (67lb): https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... 156cm-maid
32kg (70lb): https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

What weight will you get if you order an new 156 model? Very confusing!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. I got to see a new Sanhui 145 in person about a year ago.
She is a good bit lighter now with the foam core.
My doll weighs 60 pounds. The new one, by lifting her, I would say 45 to 50 pounds. She was very noticeably lighter.

Hope that helps.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

From my understanding the weight is reduced quite a bit compared to a few years back and a new 168 is roughly like a 2 year old 156...

I will soon have a 168 at my place and then I'll provide an up to date measurement for that model.

THPHPHN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by THPHPHN »

Sofos wrote:From my understanding the weight is reduced quite a bit compared to a few years back and a new 168 is roughly like a 2 year old 156...

I will soon have a 168 at my place and then I'll provide an up to date measurement for that model.
Have you been able to get the updated information?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Dolls in general has a thread "How much does your doll really weigh?", p.23 chart has quite a many Sanhuis, some are the new lower weight models. Sate's 168E weighs 36 kg that is good and light for her body.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Recently got a 168cm sanhui, it is light, I was expecting it to be heavy.. I'm guessing its due to their new skeleton/covered with foam? padding of some sort to reduce weight. So you are actually getting less squishy silicone compared to a full figured silicone doll which is based only on a metal skeleton.

As for scale sorry, no have. I need to buy one..

I do prefer just a metal skeleton based silicone doll tho, more to squeeze. This doll feels somewhat firm and tight. I'm used to my zone doll squishy silicone metal skeleton design, which would be similar to some tpe dolls where TPE is mostly covering the skeleton only.

INFORMATIONS