sanhuiofficial.com

My new playmate Marya, is she gorgeous or what?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Unknown03
Former Member

Re: My new playmate Marya, is she gorgeous or what?

Post by Unknown03 »

Looks like I'm late to this party! Marya is gorgeous, and you've taken some great photos of her. Thank you for sharing!

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

autolycus wrote:Looks like I'm late to this party! Marya is gorgeous, and you've taken some great photos of her. Thank you for sharing!
From looking at Marya de party girl right now you might think the party's over, but trust me, it's just getting started! Lol

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

MannyCan wrote:def SH160 is a winner!!
I certainly have to agree, but then again this is the first doll I've ever had so I don't have much experience with dolls. I took her out of the box the day before Xmas. But having considerable experience myself in the process of mold making and building molding plugs I do know that its creation took not only a tremendous amount of time and labor but also a great deal of artistic talent and careful craftsmanship to bring into reality. Everything about it has impressed me as amazing in the quality and attention to detail that I know went into its creation. Just look at the pictures I've taken and I'm sure that you'll agree with me in saying that the Sanhui Marya AIO is stunningly beautiful! Bravo to everyone at Sanhui!!

Confucius

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

I'm so happy you got it right the first time!
She must be one of the best in the field right now.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

Wight wrote:I'm so happy you got it right the first time!
Yes, me too! I don't think I could possibly be more pleased with getting it right the first time with my new doll. For all of my life I've learned just about everything I know from the old school of hard knocks, and maybe some of that past experience has paid off for me this time around, lol.

I wanted to take a minute to show and explain the difference between the textured skin that Marya has compared to a doll that doesn't have this feature. If you take a close look at the pic below you should be able to see for yourself the subtle texture on the surface of the skin. What this does is make the skin appear and feel much more natural, because obviously real human skin is not very smooth but has its own texture similar to this picture. My guess is that Sanhui creates this texture by using spray equipment to apply some sort of mold release or another thin liquid film to the otherwise very smooth surface of the molds and after this dries it leaves a texture on the doll's skin once it's been cast. Without this texture, you will most likely notice an unnatural shine of the skin of your doll because the smoother a surface is, the more it tends to act like a mirror in the way it reflects the light that strikes it.

Confucius

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Thank you. I’m glad you are so happy with your purchase. Sanhui might be back at the top of my list. That textured skin is awesome.
JM 75cm Angel C

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

I know that I've been posting a lot of pictures but I can't help it. I've only had her for about three weeks but already I've become so smitten with her that every time I look at Marya the adorable little sex goddess I want to get my phone and take some more pics!

Confucius

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

lucentdoll wrote:I know that I've been posting a lot of pictures but I can't help it. I've only had her for about three weeks but already I've become so smitten with her that every time I look at Marya the adorable little sex goddess I want to get my phone and take some more pics!

That's quite all right. :thumbs_up:
Many of us here suffer the same loss of self control. It happens.....:whistle:
I know I don't mind seeing more of Marya. She's pretty hot!

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

I pretty much like a girl that has great humor! She bites her lip too, so funny.
Would be good to have her weighed as the new Sanhuis are getting lighter.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

Wight wrote:I pretty much like a girl that has great humor! She bites her lip too, so funny.
Would be good to have her weighed as the new Sanhuis are getting lighter.
Yeah, she's such a clown! She teases me relentlessly too, lol.

I weighed her just now and I'd say she is very close to the weight that Sanhui claims which is 66 pounds. My scale showed slightly over that but she was wearing a wig, clothes, jewelry, and shoes at the time so that would account for the difference.

I am posting a pic below that shows a few small indentations I noticed some time ago on Marya's inner calf. I have no idea what caused them but I'm sure something must have been pressing against this area for a bit too long and with too much pressure. Today I followed Sanhui's care instructions by massaging this area for just a few minutes and voila! They've completely disappeared as you can see in the second two pics of the same area on her leg. It's obvious to me now that the platinum cured medical grade silicone that Sanhui uses to produce their dolls has a very resilient memory attribute which makes it easy to fix minor dings such as these.

Confucius

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Thank you, thank you for posting the many pictures of your Marya. She's adorable (can't believe she can bite her lip like that). This is the type I've been looking into lately, except I'm looking at the 156 cm version because I'm kinda short.
I'm really interested in the neck to head transition, which looks awful on most doll types, but on Marya it looks seamless and natural.

Looking forward to seeing new pictures and outfits. Cheers!

:D :thumbs_up:
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Your Marya is beautiful :D
I especially liked the ones with the sun shining in through the window a while back :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Lucent, thank you so much. That hint with massaging a dent did work on my JM as well. Yvette has pretty deep dents from the transport so I did not get them fully out in the short time I just tried that, but it is so much better already, I will let it rest and follow up in the coming days. I have hope it might disappear after all.
Take care of your girl. She seems like a lot of fun and a keeper.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Did the short hair wig come with the doll? I hear it's good to have multiple wigs... short hair is good for playtime because it doesn't get tangled, and long hair is good for pictures or whatever. I don't know yet, I'm still shopping. Would you say that's accurate?
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS