sanhuiofficial.com

Getting a 158 Marya - first doll ever...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Getting a 158 Marya - first doll ever...

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

Hello, y'all.

I am a total noob - both to this forum and to dolls in general. I have owned a blowup, but that's it. So bear with me.

I've been thinking very hard about this, and it's taken me a long time to finally decide I'm going through with it - but I think I'm ready to get something high quality and lifelike. I've looked at/researched lots of different dolls and was originally thinking about getting something in TPE (Piper, etc) mainly due to price. However, my search ended instantly the moment I randomly stumbled upon Sanhui's 158cm Marya. She's pricier than other dolls I looked at, but she's definitely the one hands-down. And silicone seems to be superior in pretty much every regard based on what I've read.

So I am getting ready to order directly from Sanhui (everything I've read tells me this is the best option). I'll do my best to post updates, photos when she arrives, etc. In the meantime, I'd love to get any advice anyone may have to offer to a new doll owner. What are the most important tips you can think of regarding unboxing, cleaning/care, or anything else (especially for this doll in particular)? To anyone reading who actually has this doll - I'd definitely like to hear anything you have to say about your experience.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Getting a 158 Marya - first doll ever...

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Oh wow! She is super sexy hot. Nice!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome.
Silicone is a great choice for your first.
My first was a 2016 Sanhui 145. 2+ years later she is still around and holding up wonderfully. I take good care of her and silicone is easy to maintain and repair.

My Eve...
2 years ago....
IMG_20160609_022922-2740x3600-01.jpeg
IMG_20160609_022922-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 3807 times
A few days ago....
20181207_214813-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20181207_214813-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 3807 times
Look at the cleaning and drying threads in my signature as they both apply to caring for a Sanhui lady after playtime is over. Make sure you read the complete threads because a lot is covered in them.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

@gonestill77

Wow - she's held up great for you! It's very reassuring to see that these dolls can last so long if cared for properly. Makes me feel at least a tiny bit better about all the $$$$ I'm spending...I'll definitely be checking out those threads you mentioned. Appreciate the tips!

I've placed my order as of last night. Got almost every customization option: jiggly boobs+butt+belly, pink pigmentation on breasts+vagina, and standing feet with pegs visible (website isn't clear at all about the difference - but the "covered" ones for the same price sounded a little sketchy to me for some reason, so I went with the visible). There's a chance they might have photos/video for me by the end of the week, so we shall see.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

PeanutButtaCup wrote:Hello, y'all.

I am a total noob - both to this forum and to dolls in general. I have owned a blowup, but that's it. So bear with me.

I've been thinking very hard about this, and it's taken me a long time to finally decide I'm going through with it - but I think I'm ready to get something high quality and lifelike. I've looked at/researched lots of different dolls and was originally thinking about getting something in TPE (Piper, etc) mainly due to price. However, my search ended instantly the moment I randomly stumbled upon Sanhui's 158cm Marya. She's pricier than other dolls I looked at, but she's definitely the one hands-down. And silicone seems to be superior in pretty much every regard based on what I've read.

So I am getting ready to order directly from Sanhui (everything I've read tells me this is the best option). I'll do my best to post updates, photos when she arrives, etc. In the meantime, I'd love to get any advice anyone may have to offer to a new doll owner. What are the most important tips you can think of regarding unboxing, cleaning/care, or anything else (especially for this doll in particular)? To anyone reading who actually has this doll - I'd definitely like to hear anything you have to say about your experience.
I wouldn't mind buying this one as my first, but don't they have any other faces to offer? I always see that one.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

sirachasauce86 wrote: I wouldn't mind buying this one as my first, but don't they have any other faces to offer? I always see that one.
Yeah, this Marya/#8 face seems to be the most popular by far. I've seen several other threads featuring her and was debating whether I should even post mine (lol). They do make several other faces which also look great, but there's just something about this one. Might be due in part to the anime-ish look they achieved while somehow remaining realistic. Seals the deal for me as an anime fan, personally.

In other news, it looks like she's already finished and ready to ship! Extremely quick considering all the customization I ordered and the fact that they had just done a big sale. I think it is really great how Sanhui sends photos and video before shipping. Communication from Coco&KK so far has been perfect.

Unfortunately, I am still too n00by to upload images to posts, and I'd rather not use a 3rd party site. Once I've made some more posts and am able to attach images, I'll post 1 or 2 of the photos I've gotten so far.

PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

Well, she's been headed my way for a couple of days now. They're supposed to deliver her tomorrow by 10:30am. I unfortunately can't be home to sign, so I spoke with FedEx and was told I would be able to have the package held for pickup only after they attempt to deliver it (the option doesn't show in my online account currently). This is odd to me, but I suppose I'll do what they suggested: let them try to deliver it and leave a door tag, call them afterward to specify I want it held for pickup, and then go get it on Saturday. Hopefully this will work and won't turn into a disaster...

Till then, here are some factory photos of her that were sent to me a little while ago.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3302 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 3302 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's annoying...you must be mad with excitement and anticipation! Hope she with you soon.

PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

Maviarab wrote:That's annoying...you must be mad with excitement and anticipation! Hope she with you soon.
Oh, it's definitely driving me a little crazy just looking at the photos. But overall, I'm pretty patient about the whole thing. I originally expected it would take a month or longer to get her, but then Coco&KK told me via email that it would likely be before X-mas if I upgraded to expedited shipping. Might as well get her sooner rather than later.

I can use this extra day, though - still gotta finish getting things around my place prepared for her. Storage will be interesting. Lol.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

PeanutButtaCup wrote:
Maviarab wrote:I originally expected it would take a month or longer to get her, but then Coco&KK told me via email that it would likely be before X-mas if I upgraded to expedited shipping. Might as well get her sooner rather than later.
How many days of transit is expedited shipping supposed to take?

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

this will be your best christmas present ever I'd guess! :D

hope to see some pics here soon!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yes - silicone dolls really do hold up so much better than TPE that it's really worth paying that bit more. She'll certainly be around in years to come.

All four of the affordable silicone manufacturers produce dolls which are really nice and so anyone taking a liking to Sanhui go ahead!

Something that's really nice about Sanhui is the balljoint skeleton. In bed half asleep she moves naturally in whatever direction you want and you don't have to worry about which way her hinges are set.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

PeanutButtaCup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PeanutButtaCup »

Okay...SO.........

She was delivered today! One day after the original scheduled delivery, but this worked out WAY better for me anyway. I am still working on getting everything situated, so not a whole lot to say just yet. However, here's what I have to say so far as a total doll newbie:
  • 1. She's heavy.
    2. She's also heavy.
    3. Holy !$@#$% she's heavy.
    4. I should also probably mention that she's heavy.
    5. She smells like sake - I need a drink.
    6. She isn't light.
Okay, I'm overreacting a bit.
Getting the package up the stairs: easy
Unpacking her, moving/posing her: not too bad either
Getting her on the damn hook to store hanging: **defeated-looking smiley that doesn't exist on this forum**

But nonetheless, I think she's gonna be really awesome. Definitely a high-quality work of art - looks just like the photos. I haven't even done the initial cleaning yet. Just been unpacking her, getting used to moving her around without damaging her, and figuring out this extremely challenging storage situation. I came up with a pretty interesting solution for hanging her that I'm fairly proud of. I'll make sure to post a pic of that too for anyone who may be curious.

It might be a while, but once I've gotten her fully cleaned up/powdered and all that, I'll be sure to most more photos. For now, I am beyond exhausted. Lol.

Gotta go get me some sake. :glou:

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

I think you made a good choice with Marya from Sanhui, and mine was delivered on the 20th of Dec and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. She's my very first doll as well and I think she's gorgeous! Like you I'm finding that there is a lot involved with the care of our dolls, but the readily available help from all the friendly folks here on this forum should make it easy for us. Like you I've noticed the weight of the doll is a big issue to be taken into consideration when buying a doll. But it hasn't been a problem for me as long as I take the time to think things through before I move it around. I am very satisfied with my purchase and if I ever buy another it will almost certainly be a silicone model from Sanhui. I think the 168cm Layla is super hot! But the disadvantages are that she weighs 71 pounds which is 5 pounds heavier than Marya and isn't an all-in-one. From my experience with Sanhui, I must say the craftsmanship and quality are excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone considering a new doll.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

I've been eyeing this doll as well, wonder if any of the complaints have been resolved with these brand doll. I notice that their dolls are somewhat heavy, assuming height=weight, once you get above 150cm, gets heavier.

INFORMATIONS