sanhuiofficial.com

Did I damage my girl?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Did I damage my girl?

Post by esquisseallure »

Hello everyone, I've recently adopted a sanhui doll and my god I sure do love having her in my life. I don't think i've read anyone mentioning this at all. I only noticed it because I was feeling her up today while i was snuggling with her. I didn't noticed this till today and when I felt the gap I was terrified that I might have damaged her. This location located right under gluteus maximus (her bum). Is this a normal separation using by sanhui to allow articulation? You can easily feel that there's a gap here but you gotta push her legs forward for the gap to be sensed with your fingers. I've highlight the area where you can feel this gap with the semi transparent red in the picture here.

Either way is this normal or did i stretch her too much...? I tested this area on her left outer thighs too and I felt the same gap there too...
Attachments
hui2.jpg
hui2.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 2587 times
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

SGTJDUSAR

Re: Did I damage my girl?

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

I can feel for you. I get concerned every day about any damage to my "Wife" Even just a indention gets my notice. I would be absolutely distraught. Hoping whatever the situation is it is nothing more than a minimal problem.
Hello!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

So you can feel a gap in the silicone? No visible gap I'm guessing?

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Maviarab wrote:So you can feel a gap in the silicone? No visible gap I'm guessing?
Yes, no visable gap but you can feel it under her silicone skin. Just FYI to feel the gap you'll need to push her legs toward to her torso then push her legs into her to about the 80-85° position.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

i believe its the foam under neath the silicone skin that may have shifted or tore a bit ,slid under another piece of foam. I have the same issue with one of my silicone dolls.in and around the same area. It can be fixed.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

david 68 wrote:i believe its the foam under neath the silicone skin that may have shifted or tore a bit ,slid under another piece of foam. I have the same issue with one of my silicone dolls.in and around the same area. It can be fixed.
I had a similar problem with a silicone lady that I used to have that had a foam core. The foam tore and delaminated from the silicone.
I could feel it and see it.

It can be fixed but its a pain in the ass. Worth fixing though. Just be careful how much you bend her legs at the hips. Even though the skeleton will move that way, the foam core can get damaged with extreme posing of the legs.
Good luck......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

gonestill77 wrote:
david 68 wrote:i believe its the foam under neath the silicone skin that may have shifted or tore a bit ,slid under another piece of foam. I have the same issue with one of my silicone dolls.in and around the same area. It can be fixed.
I had a similar problem with a silicone lady that I used to have that had a foam core. The foam tore and delaminated from the silicone.
I could feel it and see it.

It can be fixed but its a pain in the ass. Worth fixing though. Just be careful how much you bend her legs at the hips. Even though the skeleton will move that way, the foam core can get damaged with extreme posing of the legs.
Good luck......

This :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Hmm... It's not hindering usage atm and I don't feel confident enough to do such a repair. I did purchase a 3oz tube of sil o poxy to do some repairs already so at least I have the proper adhesive.

An issue with the repair is that both legs are like this... Double the repairs now >.<

But you're correct, I did push her into positions sanhui would've discouraged. I'll be sure to keep her posed within factory recommendations.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

esquisseallure wrote:Hmm... It's not hindering usage atm and I don't feel confident enough to do such a repair. I did purchase a 3oz tube of sil o poxy to do some repairs already so at least I have the proper adhesive.

An issue with the repair is that both legs are like this... Double the repairs now >.<

But you're correct, I did push her into positions sanhui would've discouraged. I'll be sure to keep her posed within factory recommendations.
Both legs on mine went too. I didn't do the repair for quite a few months but did it eventually because I got tired of looking at it and feeling it. Repaired one and then the other a few days later.
Actually, Samara repaired the first one and showed me how. Then, a few days later I repaired the other one myself and did just fine. :thumbs_up:

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

i was thinking of injecting some of that permatex windshield adhesive through a needle in the area where the foam detached then fill her up ,massage into it.then let mold in place for 24 hours.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I'm becoming much more conscious of the issue at hand now and i'm feeling that if I don't repair it soon it might cause worst damage in the future >.<

INFORMATIONS