sanhuiofficial.com

Some head shots of Gabrielle

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Some head shots of Gabrielle

Post by Dark Knight »

Just some pics I thought I'd share
Attachments
IMG_0415.jpeg
IMG_0415.jpeg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0426.jpeg
IMG_0426.jpeg (662.66 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0424.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg (920.85 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0422.jpeg
IMG_0422.jpeg (746.23 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0420.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0407.jpeg
IMG_0407.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2677 times
IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0405.jpeg (699.4 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
Don't drive angry!

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Some head shots of Gabrielle

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I don’t know if anyone else sees or cares about this, but this Sanhui doll face, like many others I’ve seen share one disturbing (to me) characteristic: the corners of the mouth extend and turn up, giving the doll the appearance of Jack Nicholson’s rendition of the “Joker” in the Batman movie.
Whether this is intended or not I can’t say. It’s just something that I personally find less attractive.
Maybe it’s just me.
T’Bolt

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Thndrrbolt wrote:I don’t know if anyone else sees or cares about this, but this Sanhui doll face, like many others I’ve seen share one disturbing (to me) characteristic: the corners of the mouth extend and turn up, giving the doll the appearance of Jack Nicholson’s rendition of the “Joker” in the Batman movie.
Whether this is intended or not I can’t say. It’s just something that I personally find less attractive.
Maybe it’s just me.
T’Bolt
I agree. I noticed something was off but could not quite tell it until I scrolled down far enough to see your comment.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She is very beautiful, a dream girl. I love how casual and comfy she is at your place :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

erwin201 wrote:
Thndrrbolt wrote:I don’t know if anyone else sees or cares about this, but this Sanhui doll face, like many others I’ve seen share one disturbing (to me) characteristic: the corners of the mouth extend and turn up, giving the doll the appearance of Jack Nicholson’s rendition of the “Joker” in the Batman movie.
Maybe it’s just me.
T’Bolt
I agree. I noticed something was off but could not quite tell it until I scrolled down far enough to see your comment.
I see what you guys are talking about with the lips and I have sort of noticed that all along but it never really bothered me. It is interesting that they would design the mouth like that.
Don't drive angry!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Maybe it’s just me.
T’Bolt
Hmm I didn't notice before .. now I can't not see it.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Maybe it’s just me.
T’Bolt
I joined this site way after this post, but I have noticed it myself before seeing this post tonight... imo, it easier to make a face more happy/cheerful, thus more friendly/attractive with the corners of the mouth curled up a little, and that may be why they do it.... draw one for yourself with corners of the mouth straight out, or slightly downward and the happy look is gone... In fact, go look at different doll faces from different manufacturers, and you will find the more attractive faces are usually with the corners of the mouth curled up (some more than others).

INFORMATIONS