sanhuiofficial.com

My very first doll! Sanhui 92cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jissystick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My very first doll! Sanhui 92cm

Post by jissystick »

I just got my very first doll, the mini-sized Sanhui 92cm.
Thanks to Pitted for sharing his photos and experiences which convinced me to get her and also his referral to Beautiful Dolls, who were fast and easy to deal with. And thank you Sanhui for creating this lovely little doll!

First thing I have to say is she has a good size and weight, since I'm a total doll newbie. I don't think I'd be able to handle a full sized doll the first time out. Also the hair/wig I have no idea how to handle; some strands get caught and even loose hairs came out. I only put it on for a couple photos but left it off when cleaning and 'enjoying' :)

The fluids/wet stuff on her in some of the photos are just soap or lube. I'm making sure not to break any rules! :D

She's so much fun! The only downside is cleaning her is kind of a pain! Will have to figure out a faster way to do it!

Pitted

Re: My very first doll! Sanhui 92cm

Post by Pitted »

Awesome Congrats! I definitely need to get that anime head! Can't wait to see more pics!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Wonderful, incredible, fantastic..... luxury doll jissystick!!!!

Pitted you do not know what you're missing!

Beware of the tongue, it is stuck to the mouth and if you take it out with force it could detach itself and ruin the experience of the blowjob.

That violet or purple wig is what I want for mine.

The wig comes standard with the doll or have you chosen it you?

jissystick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jissystick »

rgv4 wrote:Wonderful, incredible, fantastic..... luxury doll jissystick!!!!

Pitted you do not know what you're missing!

Beware of the tongue, it is stuck to the mouth and if you take it out with force it could detach itself and ruin the experience of the blowjob.

That violet or purple wig is what I want for mine.

The wig comes standard with the doll or have you chosen it you?

Thanks man!
Yes, the tongue does seem like it can get detached with some force. I haven't used the oral opening yet because of that... seems like it could be pretty fragile.

I had chosen the close eyed anime head with the purple wig from Beautiful Dolls. I think you had a few different head and wig choices and I'm sure you can buy extra if you wanted.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Congrats jissystick!
I have the same doll. Take my advice... be VERY careful not to over flex her joints. The gooseneck skeleton in this doll is prone to a short lifespan if over extended. My 92 is basically a floppy doll now. She was my first as well and so I learned a lot about doll ownership with this model. I removed the tongue for a roomier bj experience. It can easily be placed back in for photo shoots or display. Have fun! She's a wild one!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Cute little thing, congrats.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thanks for the information jissystick!

I do not think it's a good idea to use it without the tongue, that's the icing on the cake, the tongue sticks to the penis as if you do not want to let it go, creating a good sensation the suck.

A good amount of water-based lubricant and there should be no problems.

Fortunately, the neck of this doll is hinge, since in my case it is the articulation that I would most use.

This is the 88 cm Sanhui skeleton without the moving parts of the hands, feet and hips, it is approximately the same as this doll uses.

If Sanhui can show us the complete skeleton of this doll, post it on this thread please.

Jissystick, I need to know the measurements of the foot, its length and width in cm.

If it's not a nuisance, I'd really appreciate it.

jissystick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jissystick »

Thanks Knightshift!
I did wonder how sturdy the skeleton was. It still feels stiff for now but I can see it getting loose over time. Thanks for the heads up!

rgv4, thanks for the skeleton info!

For the feet, I don't have a metric ruler so I used my phone so it's just approximate.
It is about 12.5cm long and about 5cm wide at the toes.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thank you very much, friend.

These heels are perfect for the wrist.

5.5cm X 14cm X 9cm ( 2.1"* 5.5" * 3.5")

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php? ... 0912040445

And these shoes also serve him

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php? ... 0912040445

They are the only shoes that I could find, if someone else knows some place, comment, thank you.

These others are prettier, but I think they are a bit big for her.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/vetements/1 ... 100cm.html

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

It horrifies me to think that the springs of the joints can be broken with use.

That they loosen only indicates that the metal is losing strength and is approaching its rupture, like a wire when you bend it many times.

To which one would aspire would be to seal with glue any small fissure, for the rest it would be a disaster.

I suggest the following, once the photo session is finished, put it in a single position permanently, both for sex and for cleaning and storage.

I think this is the best possible position.

That pose is good for oral, vaginal and anal sex.

With that same position, you can put her lying on the bed for the missionary, a 69, put her sitting on top to ride....

You only have to move your head to be able to kiss it and a little the arms, the idea is not to move the legs since it is the most delicate point of the skeleton.

It would be as if it were a silicone sculpture, Sanhui should implement hinges throughout the skeleton, this is a very important reason for many future buyers.

Well, now we go to the cleaning part, it's good that you bathed it because in the factory it could have obtained enough germs and bacteria.

My advice and it is as I would do it would be to clean it with soft wipes without perfume and alcohol in the whole body not insisting much on the nipples and lips to not remove the paint.

For the initial cleaning could be applied soapy fine sponges of those used in hospitals and sold in grocery stores.

Another equal sponge, well rinsed in water and drained to remove all the soap.

Here the idea is not to apply water directly on the wrist and to use your own room and not the bathroom, I say it in case there are people in the house.

To dry, with a towel is enough, do not rub it, you can also use kitchen paper.

Use baby powder without perfume or cornstarch, the cornstarch gives a more yellow tone, but it is safer if you are going to lick lol.

If you do not want to apply powders because you are allergic or because you do not want to stain at least apply a little for all your joints and under the tits, use stockings on the wrist to not feel sticky.

When you are finished with it, remove the clothes and wash the new one before using it.

Now we go with the holes, I've already explained all this in the Pitted thread, I repeat myself more than the garlic lol.

For cleaning the anus and vagina, as seen in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-Ro1AgrUg

https://newfeeldolls.com/product/new-fe ... -forcepts/

If you can not see it copy the address and use this page to download, YouTube could eliminate, I advise download.

http://www.descargaryoutube.com/

If you do not want to use tweezers, this also works, I prefer the tweezers, the sponge seems to come off the stick with few uses.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/entretien-e ... ntime.html

For the mouth it would do it in another way so as not to damage the tongue, the head would unscrew it from the body for greater comfort and also remove the wig.

I would use the tips of my fingers rubbing the inside with antibacterial and non-alcoholic hand soap, a little water with an irrigant, I seal my mouth with my hand and move my head as if it were a cocktail to spread the product well inside

And then for the rinse I would use a water irrigator, with the head upside down and a bucket underneath, then dry it with paper and a hair dryer with warm air.

All the cleaning can be done in that position that I already said for the doll.

And finally, the doll is left on your bed or you cover it with a white sheet.

With that posture there would be no problems of deformation in the body.

Sorry if something is not understood I use translator, greetings to all.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

jissystick wrote:First thing I have to say is she has a good size and weight, since I'm a total doll newbie. I don't think I'd be able to handle a full sized doll the first time out.
Very smart of you to start with a smaller doll.
She's so much fun! The only downside is cleaning her is kind of a pain! Will have to figure out a faster way to do it!
Imagine cleaning a bigger doll. Imagine having to move a bigger doll around to clean her. As men we have it easy. I think owning a doll teaches a man it's a tough thing to be a woman!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I agree with you Robert Lloyd, if with this one that is small there is laziness, imagine a bigger one, double work.

The fact is that if you want something, something costs you, you have to waste some time cleaning so the doll will thank you later.

Dipswitch Ninja

Post by Dipswitch Ninja »

Congratulations, I'm so envious! She's so cute! I want this doll so bad, but am too terrified of her getting seized by my country's customs.

nabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nabi »

OMG those tits...WOW 8O

INFORMATIONS