sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Implants

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
redorange2177
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui Implants

Post by redorange2177 »

Hi I am ordering an elfie doll and would like to know:

Are the boobs and butt hollow without the implants? how do they feel without implants?

are the implants more likely to deform or get damaged?

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui Implants

Post by rubyfan »

You should write Sanhui about this, as its unlikely anyone outside the company can answer them.

There is no way I'd get a Sanhui without implants though, unless the doll was strictly for photography or only being used to model clothes or something.

:thumbs_up:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

bigcups
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigcups »

Hi, I have a Sanhui 165R with hollow boobs. She is about 9 months old, Boobs are huge, perfect, and no sagging. I saw a 165R shown on the doll forum with filled boobs, after time, shape is nasty, lumpy, and a mess. The Hollow boobs on my Sanhui are soft but firm enough to stay protruded. There is no doll on the market that I know of that has more protruding boobs than a Hollow boob Sanhui 165R. Bigcups

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

redorange2177 wrote:Hi I am ordering an elfie doll and would like to know:

Are the boobs and butt hollow without the implants? how do they feel without implants?

are the implants more likely to deform or get damaged?

Hi
I have the implants in my 165R and they are fantastic breast.
Every time I get her out I can not get enough of that stuff you do with big tits :D

Randis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Randis »

Any ideas for repair on a 165R partial flat? There is definite rippling and can pinch off a decent amount of "skin" on the right breast. Can the breasts be re-filled or repaired with a new implant?

INFORMATIONS