sanhuiofficial.com

New Sanhui oral direction

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New Sanhui oral direction

Post by apn12 »

New head connector. Has oral direction changed? Is it now upwards...?

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Sanhui oral direction

Post by apn12 »

Wake up this question when someone member wrote that eyes bulge during oral operation. Eyes do not bulge if
oral canal is toward to neck (older Sanhui it was).
Anyway maybe this is too difficult question.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

This is just a guess but I can't see the new connector requiring more space on the throat structure than the old screw-in.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I doubt it. If they fixed bulging from oral then they would be the only brand that offer this for bj-lovers except for high end dolls like RD, which would be big news and something of a game-changer on the mid-tier market afaik.

Changing the direction of the oral canal would also require new molds and skull design, which is a ton of work for their lines. If upgrading one head at a time for something like this then it would most definitely be branded as such on their site.

The head connector is likely just a threaded piece that is compatible with the old design, like how most others do it.

However, if I remember correctly the oral canal of Sanhui's big dolls is only 10cm deep, which is a lot less than many other brands that are usually around 15cm. I'm sure the face still deforms quite a bit around the nose, but you may not get deep enough for the eyes to pop out too much.

I haven't really heard much about the oral experience with Sanhui dolls though. Most owners of silicone dolls tend to not do oral sex since the silicone is more prone to crack up around the mouth, compared to TPE.

There is no hands-on experiences in this, just what I've read and what seems logic. I'm sure someone can confirm things if we can keep the discussion going for a while :)
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Silicone dolls don't really suffer from the TPE issues in this regard anyway. Not to say doesn't still happen, but is far better.

INFORMATIONS