sanhuiofficial.com

About powdering

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

About powdering

Post by Ande69 »

I was wondering is there anything besides baby powder and corn starch, that I can use to powder my doll? I don't wanna use either since both of them are bad for your lungs in a long run.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: About powdering

Post by esquisseallure »

I would doubt there would be many safer alternatives than corn starch. It is a food product rather than baby powder which is a just just finely crushed talcum which is a mineral. Unless you're allergic to corn starch a few other alternative are simply other food starch such as tapioca or baking soda. In the end they are all still fine powder. You may wanna just consider exposure amount and better ventilation during powdering with a face mask.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS