sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui not responding to emails??

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jakexi

Re: Sanhui not responding to emails??

Post by jakexi »

Hi Projecteva,

I also had a problem contacting Sanhui. I tryed every possible mail addresses but nothing works. Forum PM was best option for me.

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

Thanks for the tip Jakexi, I'll attempt to make contact with them tomorrow when I'm fully rested!

Sexual-Scientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sexual-Scientist »

I can't figure out how to PM somebody. :/

Sexual-Scientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ok I'm dumb; I didn't read that this is a feature you have to achieve by being "active" first. Whatever that may mean. I guess I just have to post more. ^^ By the way, Sanhui did reply to my E-mail and Skype messages today. :) They apparently got some issues with their communication systems/accounts and will set up something new soon as I've gathered from their mail.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Sexual-Scientist wrote:Ok I'm dumb; I didn't read that this is a feature you have to achieve by being "active" first. Whatever that may mean. I guess I just have to post more.
Hi Sexual-Scientist. You're not dumb, many new members are confused by these restrictions. 5 approved posts earns full membership privileges including sending PMs. Please view our welcome page with all this info and more: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

If its only been a week or so, i wouldn't worry about it. probably fine.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Sexual-Scientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Slew wrote:
Sexual-Scientist wrote:Ok I'm dumb; I didn't read that this is a feature you have to achieve by being "active" first. Whatever that may mean. I guess I just have to post more.
Hi Sexual-Scientist. You're not dumb, many new members are confused by these restrictions. 5 approved posts earns full membership privileges including sending PMs. Please view our welcome page with all this info and more: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521
Thanks Slew! :)

fordick89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fordick89 »

Hi new to the forum. I'm trying to buy my first doll but I have some questions and they have not responded to my email. Have to make a couple of posts to get pm ability so this is my first.

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

fordick89 wrote:Hi new to the forum. I'm trying to buy my first doll but I have some questions and they have not responded to my email. Have to make a couple of posts to get pm ability so this is my first.
I messaged them here and through their email as well. Finally got a response via email, but then they disappeared again. Despite liking their 168cm, at this point I'm going to try some other brand.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

fordick89 wrote:Hi new to the forum. I'm trying to buy my first doll but I have some questions and they have not responded to my email. Have to make a couple of posts to get pm ability so this is my first.
You'll usually get a much quicker response getting them through Skype.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey guys,

SH made a post here recently on the issue:

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=102418&p=1420080#p1420080

In the meantime, members seem to be reporting successful exchanges via pm here on TDF.

fordick89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fordick89 »

They got back to me. Seems their best email is th china@yahoo one.

Sexual-Scientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm practically in regular contact with them right now. On a daily basis even. So yeah, they had issues, but they are working on it and I can reliably reach them right now. Be it via E-Mail or Skype. Try sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com.

yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yerak »

Im going to post pics but Im not going to post a review. I've already reviewed this doll in an earlier post, you can view that. I stand by that same review except for my thoughts on the feel of her ass. While her ass is still too firm in my opinion, it is definitely a lot better. My doll is styled after an Asian women from a picture I gave them. She has a custom skin tone as well as areola. Im just going to say that this is a hot ass fucking doll. I keep touching it... its hella erotic to see in person. Does anyone know what size wig she wears or how i would go about finding that out? I wanted to order a really good Asian woman styled straight haired wig.

yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yerak »

a quick pic to hold you guys over...
Attachments
image1(2).jpeg
image1(2).jpeg (621.61 KiB) Viewed 929 times

INFORMATIONS