sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui not responding to emails??

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui not responding to emails??

Post by yerak »

I ordered a 92cm sanhui with custom options, and its been a little over a week since I've heard anything from them. At first they were super responsive and VERY attentive then all of a sudden, nothing. It's been 2 days since I sent them an email inquiring about my doll, and its been over a week since I've gotten any kind of response from them period. The last email they sent was asking me for a picture so there artist could bring my vision to reality. After I sent the picture with some much needed praise from me to them on there fine craftsmanship, I got no response. Im kind of thrown off because the company seems very professional and courteous to the point where I feel almost feel like something may have happened. I would hate to be out of over $1300, which is what its starting to feel like due to the lack of response. Has anyone else experienced this dealing with sanhui?

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui not responding to emails??

Post by Dark Knight »

Sometimes it takes them awhile to respond but rest assured they are working on your order. A custom order is going to take more time. They really do value your business and I'm sure you are fine.
Don't drive angry!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Coco&KK are very dedicated. Have no worries.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Allifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Allifan »

Agreed on the no worries yarek. I received a note from Coco that the best email address to use is sanhuidollschina@yahoo ...... their other email is finicky about notifying them of new mail. I also have a new gal currently on order and am sure patience will pay off when she arrives!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I agree with the above posters. No Worries!
It's a long process having a doll made.
My latest was purchased on May 8th and received on June 20th.
I would bet they don't quite have the good news you want to hear ready yet. Just a hunch.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yerak »

You guys are awesome, thank you so much for you responses. I found their lack of a response quite weird because there customer service is literally top notch. I feel very reassured now. Once again, thank you guys for your time and energy. :)

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

I am a bit late to respond, but I have had nothing but good customer service from Sanhui (so far). In fact, they even remembered my previous purchase, asked how well I was taking care of her, and even made suggestions for my next purchase. Anyway, hopefully that was just a fluke or because they were quite busy at the time. My next purchase might be with Sanhui again, but let me know if anything changes.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I also have problems, they should improve communication.

Several days ago I asked for the measurements of the feet of the 92cm doll and nothing at all.

They should participate more in the forums of the users and future buyers since this is their section.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

DollFox wrote:In fact, they even remembered my previous purchase
That's funny. They (somehow) remembered I didn't get the wig I requested with my 1st order (Jan 2017) and sent it with my 2nd order a few months ago. How is that even possible? 8O

rgv4, I'm also awaiting a response to an email sent over a day ago. They might be busy at the moment... i dunno
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I do not know what to think, maybe they are having a party because of the autumn festival in Hong Kong, where they take out a dragon made of bamboo in the streets

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Forb wrote:That's funny. They (somehow) remembered I didn't get the wig I requested with my 1st order (Jan 2017) and sent it with my 2nd order a few months ago. How is that even possible? 8O
I'm beginning to suspect Sanhui is working for the government hahaha.

jissystick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jissystick »

Just a few days ago was mid-autumn festival which many Chinese and Vietnamese celebrate, so they likely were off/on vacation for a few days.

I've emailed with them a couple weeks ago also inquiring about the 92cm doll and they were super quick to respond! I'm still on the fence if I should buy directly from them full price, or from a vendor for less (but also without the customization).

Just wondering, what kind of custom options did you ask for? Since they asked for a picture, I'm assuming it's regarding the head/face? Or possibly different body dimensions? Out of all these mini dolls I've seen, the Sanhui 92 looked to be the most nicely sculpted with the great hourglass shape and big boobs. I was wondering if it's possible for them to make the ass even bigger but I'd imagine something that customized would cost quite a lot more. I love some of the larger dolls that have the huge tits and huge asses while keeping a small waist but I don't want a doll that tall and don't know if I can handle the weight. I wonder if those proportions are possible in this size.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

jissystick, the mold of the doll is what it is, I do not know if they could make a custom mold, but if that were the case, prepare your wallet well because the joke can be for triple what it costs.

Do not complicate your life, the only options available for sanhui 92 are offered by this seller, they are not on the list of doll forum sellers, but they are legit.

I'm thinking of them for my purchase because they speak my language and I do not like to walk with a translator.

Here is a link to your American store https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/s ... i-sexdoll/

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Timing for emails from overseas are always a bit frustrating. Just try to be patient. They aren't ignoring you, they are probably just a bit busy.

Did you email and PM?

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

Good evening everyone :)! I been following this brand for a few days now and I must say, I am impressed with what I have read and researched on Sanhui. I see in the earlier post they had a bump in the road and it appears as if they have took care of it so far. Anyway, I too have sent a email. I saw on one thread mentioning to make sure it's the china Yahoo, so I went back and it is the china Yahoo after all. I checked spam too and nothing in there either. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them to get a quicker response? Many thanks :)!

INFORMATIONS