sanhuiofficial.com

2018 168cm knees loose.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jab

Re: 2018 168cm knees loose.

Post by Jab »

Newdollguy90s wrote:Hi, long time lurker first time posting.
I would also like to know what Sanhui has to say about this issue. Ive tried emailing them questions about their skeletons but they only reply once and then they never get back to me after. I really wanted to buy a 158cm soon but not if their customer support is unreliable. How is it for everyone else?
When I aquired about the 168cm, Sanhui answered many emails promptly.

No idea why Sanhui hasn't at least let posters know, they're aware this thread exists.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very sorry to hear of your lady's plight.

My girls have to sleep standing up as there isn't enough horizontal space. My lady hasn't fallen over yet. Well last time I looked - but she'll be coming out for exercise in a week or so.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I had a slight issue with a Mayra head. They fixed me right up.
They are not on this forum very often. You need to email them. They almost always reply within 24 hours.
I have a 2 month old 158 and her skeleton is perfect right now.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jab

Post by Jab »

Forb wrote:I had a slight issue with a Mayra head. They fixed me right up.
They are not on this forum very often. You need to email them. They almost always reply within 24 hours.
I have a 2 month old 158 and her skeleton is perfect right now.
Thanks Forb.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

You're very welcome Jab.

Let me elaborate. I sent(emailed) Sanhui's sales team Coco&KK photos and a short video of the issue. They showed it to the engineers and the engineers made me a video of how to fix it. As soon as I saw that video I had the problem fixed in 3 minutes.
The issue: they had left a piece of construction mold in her throat. Easily pulled out with a pair of pliers.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jab

Post by Jab »

Since I purchased from a vendor, Sanhui policy is for the vendor to take care of maintenance.
Dali you were correct.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Then it's up to the Vendor to armtwist the manufacturer if appropriate . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Jab

Post by Jab »

haremlover wrote:Then it's up to the Vendor to armtwist the manufacturer if appropriate . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Vendor is on it.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Still no word of any concrete action.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Wondering how long I have to wait.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Which vendor?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

haremlover wrote:Which vendor?

Best wishes

Harem

I would bet this thread answers that question...

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=104840&start=0

Jab

Post by Jab »

haremlover wrote:Which vendor?

Best wishes

Harem
BCD, Dolls Castle team.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Jab wrote:Wondering how long I have to wait.
Hi Jab,

After sending multiple messages and calls to Doll Castle concerning your reported concerns on the not-very-tight knees, Miracle afterwards responded she was on holidays then promised on coordinating repairs after providing details of some order to TDF management instead of Sanhui. Not all details provided by Miracle match. But it has been a week since last contact with no response or contact from them in any way at all. Via Dali, we suggested your taking pictures on listed customization options (naked doll) in response to Miracle's message to TDF management on verifying the corresponding order, so to proceed corresponding warranty--replacement parts of repair for repairable issues(with demonstrative video) OR return by vendor's arrangement on shipping back to factory for serious ones. Per Dali's suggestion, mechanics are sorting out better way to tighten the knees so not to drop at about 10~15 degree of bends upon gravity whilst may "sacrifice" some degree of flexibility which is preferable for some customers. Without effective communications from vendor, it will have to go by inviting your providing purchase records/trajectory including order records and details with Doll Castle, significant proofs like photos on listed customization options (naked doll) to match reported list, receipt of shipment (including tracking number) etc. to Sanhui email or p.m. 2nd-hand dolls or purchases from third-party have . Without effective communications from vendor, it will have to go by inviting your providing purchase records/trajectory including order records and details with Doll Castle, significant proofs like photos on listed customization options (naked doll) to match reported list, receipt of shipment (including tracking number) etc. to Sanhui email or p.m. 2nd-hand dolls or purchases from third-party have conditional warranty once verified on purchase records and/or trajectory. Sanhui Team stands by our products for customers and never cease to enhance the products.

Looking forward to your message and we'll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear Sanhui,
First of all, I responded your rep on wechat immediately even I am on vacation, and I told her I would discuss with Jeff about the issue and got back to her.
Secondly, I didn't promise the rep with any words, because this is not my position to make any dicision on the issue by my own, please don't spead such bad description on my work.
Thirdly, I will leave this issue to people on the forum to discuss and I will not make any comments rudely and ruthlessly.

Sincerely,
Miracle
Dollscastle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS